TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all, and I'm going tp "puss" out becouse its friday and I cant think of anything.

Long warranties, good customer service, quality parts at competitive prices will make me a customer.

Never had the pleasure of experiencing one of their cards, but their prices are solid and I dig their kind of advertising. :cool:

Galaxy is the brand of my GTX460 card. I had an issue with the fan. The local Galaxy rep on this forum took care of everything and overnighted me a new fan for the card with just a single PM. It's nice having a vendor representative on our board that will look out for us!

Galaxy has done a great marketing and advertisement. I have been tempted buy a GTX460 SLI with the great prices they offer but I can't justify a 2 year warranty. Hopefully they will continue to grow and match the services that their competitors can offer.

Last edited:
I like free stuff and when I win I constantly remind everyone. So, if I win that will be free advertising for life!

Galaxy seems to be doing a great job in marketing their cards. Can't comment on build quality until I get one though. ;)

hope if i win the PM last from 12pm - 12am pst - otherwise i'll miss it- no access to email until i get home from work at night:(

They've done fairly well, would like to see lower prices from them though.

Galaxy has seemingly appeared out of thin air to claim a stake in the GPU market in the tradition of BFG and EVGA in the past, and has proven to be a solid company who stands behind its products.

First I heard of Galaxy was for HTPC use. Need better visibility and marketing to users outside that niche.

Galaxys gotten pretty big in such a short time, they've become one of the go-to brands, reaching the level of the former "big three" for nVidia. Thats quite an accomplishment! I would love to have one of their products. :)

I'm just getting back into hardware from a couple year hiatus. From what I have seen, I really like the custom cooler designs of the nvidia GTX4xx series, specifically the 470OC. Yeah, those things are going to run hot by design, but the Galaxy fan has a more tolerable sound to the fan. Good job, and looking forward to the next year!

I haven't really been in the scene, and Galaxy is new to me, but some of the other posts in this thread about the custom cooler designs have me intrigued.

I like Galaxy's price point a lot on their cards. They certainly make the same level of performance very attractive for a lot of folks. Congrats on year numero uno!

I think Galaxy has done pretty well this year. All of the review sites seem to have high praise for them. I like their removable fan design but I wold like to see a less boxy shroud covering the heat-sink also a dual fan solution would be nice. That's all I have to say about that.

I bought a galaxy 9600GT for a secondary build and it's been working great since.

I hope to see more great products from them in the future.

I think Galaxy has done a good job for its 1st year considering its a new name. I've seen the cards come up here and there, so its developing its presence well. While I haven't tried the products myself, they look pretty good and I'm willing to give it a chance.

+1

good job marketing and getting the name out there, good prices backed up with good reviews.

Galaxy has seemed to have jumped into the game and been aggressive with their advertising. From what I've seen, they seem to provide quality products and listen to user feedback.. all strong points to have for a promising company.

Never owned a Galaxy ... so I'd like one to see if it's any better.

Galaxy is definitely becoming the new tour-de-GeForce parrtner! Cool contest, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back