Vista64 + 5.1/7.1channel Optical + DX10 + pci-E possibly ? Does this card exist?

CyberDeus-RagDoll

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok..
I've got the x-mystique (and it's a great card)
I've got the intel dg965wh and it's onboard sigmatel sounds nice to me.. However

Neither of these cards properly support 5.1/7.1 channel sound under vista 64.

They both do under XP, although the intel does it over analog, and the x-mystique does it over either.

Under vista64, the sigmatel, over analog, won't drive my center channel, under xp it does, I know this is absolutely a driver issue.
Under vista64, over optical, it only gives 2.0 channel sound. :-(

and.. well, the x-mystique drivers under vista64 might as well just be blank data, for all the good they do.

Are there any sound cards on the planet that do the following :

Ranked in hierarchy of importance

1) Actually have a NON-BETA, driver for Vista 64 bit.
2) Output 5.1/7.1 channel sound, on OPTICAL plug.Will be connected to a DENON-987
3) Output it on ANYTHING
4) Support DX10
5) Fit in a PCI-E x 1 slot, instead of pci (Yeah, I got pci slots free, but I have pci-e slots free too, and it'd be nice to use it if it's available)

I am not brand loyal. Got a turtle beach that does it? Great.. Hercules? Sure.. Bob's soundcard hut? If it does what I ask, i'll try it! I'd prefer not to pay too much for a sound card. The x-mystique, when it was launched, is the most expensive sound card I've ever owned at $100.00

Back