Warm: Klipsch Image s4i - 61.17

I was interested in these until I read about durability issues... almost 1/6 the reviews have complaints about the flimsy wires.

I used to use them every day on my commute and didn't see any problems, granted that was only over the course of about 6 months. I recently lost my old pair and figured I'd pick up a new pair, i figured, at the price i'd just grab 2 pairs in case one broke.

I have a friend that has these. Apparently he's accidently put them in the washing machine three times but they still work. He said the audio quality's gone to shit tho. LOL

I had one pair last me one year before the wires fell out of the right ear bud. World Wide Stereo sent me a new pair which proceeded to break in a month. The wires have a different coating which makes them more sticky that I find annoying while moving around.

I have a pair of these and have been using them everyday for the past 2 months, they're great headphones. Though, I don't know if the price is that good, Frys had them for $40 at one point.

Edit: Mine are Klipsch Pro-Media's they have a microphone instead of the controls, from my understanding though, they're just rebranded S4is

Back