Waves @ Marty9876

Let me be the first one to congratulate you on passing Marty!! You're putting out some really impressive numbers! Keep up the good work.

Oldbenwa

P.S. HAHA MARTY!!!! :p

Bite me Oldbenwannakissmya$$....

I was going to make a post Logikality, something like "All bow to the all mighty Logikality"

Seriously, sweet borging action you got going. Big packets get addicting huh?

Honestly, I think your the first person to pass me since I started a short while ago. Well I *guess* it's a good thing for the team to get passed....I guess.

Well I still have the crappers going, I bet you can touch [H]Oldmarty stats.... (hey, there all working this week at least)

Fold On!

Oldbenwa- replace any power supplies lately? :D

marty9876 said:
Well I still have the crappers going, I bet you can touch [H]Oldmarty stats.... (hey, there all working this week at least)
QFMFT :p

holy crap... EOC says you're getting 22kppd. that's freaking incredible...

wow. have fun moving through the ranks!

KodiakStar said:
why does this sound like there is a deeper story :)

Stupid AT PSU in one of the crappers in our farm. Marty told me to wire a new PSU into the switch exactly how it was with the old PSU. Did that. A few arcs, some smoke, and a melted power cord later we had another dead PSU. Rest of the computer was fine though. :D :D

Oldbenwa

Oldbenwa said:
Stupid AT PSU in one of the crappers in our farm. Marty told me to wire a new PSU into the switch exactly how it was with the old PSU. Did that. A few arcs, some smoke, and a melted power cord later we had another dead PSU. Rest of the computer was fine though. :D :D

Oldbenwa

Did you get pics of the carnage? If not then why bother telling us about it?

Sorta did the same thing a few days ago. Was adding a breaker to the panel and forgot to unplug the little comp (so im really not sweating the loss) threw the breaker, and POWW, she started smoking. Guess I put the neutrel wire in the wrong place, hehe. Ohh well, live and learn I guess. Gonna repart it and get er back up and running...

Oldbenwa said:
Marty might still have the melted power cord......

Oldbenwa

Hey, it's crapper approved now.

Don''t forget about the sounds the sub panel made...Kinda like KodiakStar trying to open a childproof bottle I'm guessing.

Back