Well, I'm back up and running...

OSUguy98

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006
Still recovering from my trip to the beach... all in all a good week (minus my parents going too).... It was great to relax on the beach, though the waves didn't quite replace the hum of the boxen... I was a little miffed to see my production last week, after noticing it was eerily quiet in my house... looks like the power kicked off for a few hours early in the week... So I only had my boxen here at work producing...... But I'm back up to full fold once again...

I'll post a few pics when I can find another spare few minutes here at work

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

What's this beach you speak of?

Relax ? trip ?

English, do you speak it??? I just don't understand :confused: :D

hope you are refreshed and relaxed... and welcome back to the big leagues....
:D

Glad to hear you're back to keep an eye on things. The next time you go away, you need to hire a folding systems administrator to watch over your boxen!

Yes, which beach was this? You should have been here yesterday (I'm not telling exactly where, but here's a sneak peak):

tubedsponger33893je.jpg

There were some sick barrels there yesterday. I like south swell. :D

we went to Hatteras Island.... no waves looked that big!!! there were some 7-8ft waves, but few and far between......

I have no clue who the balding, fat man on the boogie board is.... honest....
Beach.jpg

Thursday morning Sunrise....
Beach Sunrise.jpg

Tuesday evening....
Tues Evening.jpg

It was a great week.... but I missed the hum of the boxen....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Ah, Hatteras. My grandparents lived out there for a few years until they decided that winters there really sucked! I'll be heading to Emerald Isle in September, so I'll be looking forward to a few scenes like that - except for the boogie board scene. :p

Back