Well the LCDs are piling up again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Make me an offer on any of this. I will listen to all offers. I need this stuff gone :)

I have sold a ton of Dell LCDs on here and since my wife has decided that if I dont get rid of the piles again she is going to do drastic things here we go (again)

All the stuff in my posts are make me an offer I can refuse!

Dell E176FP (standard analog) 17" LCD new in box $185 shipped (have 2)

Dell 1704FPT (Nicer Ultrasharp DVI 17" LCD) New in Box $200 shipped (have 2) TRADED

Dell E196FP 19" Analog LCD New In Box $205 Shipped (have 1)

Dell Axim X51 520Mhz w/ Bluetooth/Wireless New in Box $275 shipped
Have the GPS unit to go with this (has been opened) that I can add for $150 (has the GPS, Power Cord and Software) Had a customer buy this and decided after they had shipped it that he wanted the 624 version and they re-shipped the GPS so I ended up with 2 of these (only 1 for sale as I use the other with my Axim X51V)

For Trade:

This is for trade ONLY

I have a X2 4400+ (never overclocked) . (No longer for Trade unless I get a heck of a deal on a FX55/57 for it)

Have a Mac Mini 1.4Ghz (the original one that was faster) with everything stock on it and pretty sure I can round up the original box it came in if I look really hard. Has OSX 10.4 on it (Not sure if I can find the disc for it or not)

IBook G3 (The Glossy White One) - Bought this for my wife about 6 Months ago on the forums here and she just doesnt use it. Screen is immaculate. I can send Pics on request (and actually go boot it up for specific specs if there is interest) Pretty positive it is a G3 900Mhz?

Stuff I am looking to Trade for (really only looking to trade although I can put a few dollars in if needed)

Asus A8N32-SLI Board (or equivalent)
2GB+ SD Cards
PSP Games Maybe (although I have a lot already)
2GB+ Pro Duo Cards
UMD Movies Maybe
BFG 7800GTX or 7950GTX (the Dual Chip one)
Dell 2005FPW (must be backlight/Dead Pixel free)
All in One Water Cooling solution (like an Aerogate or the like) Needs to be a decent cooler but doesnt have to be extreme. Not interested in having to put together water blocks/rads etc. Really just looking for mostly quiet as I don't overclock (but I do Fold so I am tired of Fans running at full speed in my home theatre all the time)

I will NOT ship first as I have a spotless trading record here (as well as Spotless heat) and I ship all packages via Fedex Ground (they are the most cost efficent and fastest way for almost everywhere). I take Paypal (I dont care where the funds come from IE: yes I take CC Paypal) and Money Order (although these days even MO have to clear with all the couterfeit ones being used . Sorry about this but the bank holds them on me so I have to hold them on you. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or you can e-mail me at tormond-at-gmail.com (PMs work best as my Spammail account is hard to shift thru sometimes :)

Heat=Tormond feel free to e-mail me thru there, I will respond

I have no problems giving out any info anyone wants if we reach a successful trade/sale

Also, I will open and test units for folks if they want (and are serious about them) and I can supply any pics that anyone wants by request. See no need in wasting bandwidth so people can see a pile of brown boxes

I have a AMD 64 3400+ S714 runs at 2.4 Ghz never over heats great cpu... you can have mbo with it? interested???

I really need a SLI based MB (see my Sig) so I need a s939 board. Thanks for the offer tho.

How much cash would you expect in addition to an Opteron 146? I know you said you don't overclock, but it's a great stepping- around 3GHz on air, and I'm putting together a Pelt kit to add to my watercooler.

Also, what steppings on yours? I need a low-temp chip, and I keep coming up with CCB1E and the like. :(

Morning bump and Sent you a PM Mav with the steppings etc.

I just got a Opty 146 that does 2.9-3.0 on air, week 540. Something like that?

Yes I am looking for an Opty+Cash or a FX-55/7 (+/- cash if needed depending upon) It just has to have 64 bit instruction set and be single Core. I am not looking to downgrade I just have a specific app that needs single core but I need all the horsepower behind it I can stand. It doesn't like overclocking (not sure why but I get errors all over the place even with a 5% OC (about the standard OC that my ASUS board does from factory I actually had to underclock the X2) and they tell me the OC is the problem well that and the Dual Core splitting instructions or something like that even with affinity set)

To all who have sent me PMs I am replying after I type this.

Are those the models with the new bases like the Dell 30?

Umm the 17" Digital ones have always had the removable bases as far as I know. The 17" analog ones are the new bases however the 19" is not the newest model so it does not. I can send pics upon request to anyone who needs (or you can look on Dell's site just LMK)

Morning bump. One again not really interested in a A64 (unless there is a bunch of cash attached to the A64--like enough for me to go buy an Opty or a FX55/57) for trade on the X2. Really would prefer a Opty or a FX55/57

afternoon bump.. somebody buy this axim... Make me a offer on it. I feel sad for it. It is sitting in the dark still sealed in the box like the Prospector from Toy Story..Don't make it as cranky and bitter as he was. Give it a friendly home!

what psp umd's, games are you looking for?
also got a few 2gb sd cards and msduo laying around. I am interested in the pda and the monitors, but dont want to wast your time...

Yes I got it I just missed it sorry. PM replied to a moment ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back