"well worn" Coolermaster ATCS 840 $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivesceneenough

Limp Gawd
Hey guys
I got a cooler master ATCS 840 black a while ago as a part of a package, it wasnt in the best of shape, but i cleaned it up. Its still far from flawless, but it would be ideal for someone looking for a huge case to mod for watercooling or for a huge amount of storage.

it is missing several of the 5 and 1/4th bay covers, it is missing one of its feet, and several of the 3 and 1/2 inch drive caddies.

on the plus side it has a scythe fan controller in it. I would like 60 for it, but for anyone local on hardforum i would do $40 and i am willing to entertain other offers. I would love a Ceton infinitv 4, or a low power MATX solution (sandy bridge?) plus cash on my end.

I doubt its worth shipping, but if anyone is crazy enough to pay for it ill consider it.

image hosting png

image hosting

jpeg image hosting

gif image hosting

if you have any questions or want more pics or whatever, message me

I am in Kansas City, doh!

no payment yet. i found out i could ship the side panels and fan controller probably around 25-40 in the lower 48. I am open to doing that if people want to.

I looked at the fan controller more closely, it actually is a Scythe Kaze Server. I havent tested it, but it looked at it i see most of the temp probes, etc. This guy alone covers 3/4ths of the price....

Last edited:
Would make one hell of a project for someone that mods. ATCS 840's are by far my favorite case, still consider it one of the best to this day.

Free bump for you!

It's my favorite mainstream case. Now that I've seen a Caselabs case, though, it can't be unseen :( Stupid making me spend $600 on a case razza frazza mazza dazza.

no payment yet. i found out i could ship the side panels and fan controller probably around 25-40 in the lower 48. I am open to doing that if people want to.

I looked at the fan controller more closely, it actually is a Scythe Kaze Server. I havent tested it, but it looked at it i see most of the temp probes, etc. This guy alone covers 3/4ths of the price....

Do you still have that front cover panel thing that says cooler master? I'm looking for one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back