UPS 2nd Day Air $154.91
US Priority Mail 2-3 Days $102.71
FedEx Standard Overnight $145.62
FedEx Economy 2 Day $114.84
FedEx Priority $176.41
FedEx Saturday $176.41
UPS Ground $5.99

I think Ground is the way to go!

Spent $1200 for mine 18 months ago and it's still the best electronics purchase I've ever made.

I love this monitor. I've never had any problems with it, but I would suggest people to consider buying the extended warranty. Westinghouse support apparently isn't very fun. If you read the legendary thread on this monitor there are a few records of support calls.

Isn't this the version that has the HDMI sync issues with the PS3?

I have this monitor and a PS3 and it works great. :)

Looks like a free wall mount too.

Free after Rebate :(. I dont buy anything unless I am happy with the price BEFORE rebates as I have to often not gotten them in the past. If I get it all the better. And sense I don't need a wall Mount I aint about to spend $90 on one.

I would get this TV if I had the money, its a great price for a 1080p TV and 37" is a perfect size for me.

this site looks an awful lot like an ecost affiliate. ecost has a similar rating of like 2/10 in the past 6 months. i'd avoid this site as well.

Please check source before posting here.
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/MacMall
2.5/10 for the website...
From the reviews I read I wouldn't try to buy this if they were selling for 300.

Why not post and let each person decided for themselves if the want to buy from a poorly reviewed reseller? It is not the posters job to determine if the reseller is acceptable for everyone.

Personally I wouldn't do it but I am willing to bet at this price someone will.

If someone just assumes that every deal listed here is from a reputable company and buys blindly its their own fault if they get burned.

This model has been on Newegg at $699 for a few weeks, after briefly being as low as $599 with free AIT shipping ... I keep waiting for it to go back down to $599 because I failed to pull the trigger :rolleyes:

This model has been on Newegg at $699 for a few weeks, after briefly being as low as $599 with free AIT shipping ... I keep waiting for it to go back down to $599 because I failed to pull the trigger :rolleyes:

It's at $799 now...

Gah I hope it stays at this price for atleast a week or two...

This is what I really wanted...

slightly different monitor but still same basic concept

:confused: Its the same monitor, lol. The thread is so old that you can literally track the differences between revisions. Still, all the same monitor, different revisions. ;)

Or if you're talking about the one that I got from Costco, its actually the same model as this thread title, the SE. :D

...must....not....arrggg. :(

I have to buy tile for the rest of the house of I would've jumped on this.

Is this re certified or new? I dont see anything to indicate it isnt new, but the price...

love my westy 37. It's been my computer monitor for a year now, screw dual mon when you got 37" of goodness:D

Nothing wrong with that site. I buy my mac stuff from them all the time.

The only problem i ever had was with an out of stock item that took them a week to ship after it came in stock.

They delivered my early2k8 MacPro quickly. Got my rebates too....

So, don't buy from them. Makes sure there's one more of these for me!

Beware that seller sucks. The monitor itself is still awesome though - cost me $6-700 refurbed and tons of time.

I got it from a sister site of the one listed and it was sketchy. It was OOS for like a month before they got some and when the price dropped they still charged me the higher price. The UPS rebate never showed up either. It also arrived with damaged buttons - "luckily" I lived really close to the Westinghouse service center at the time and dropped it off there. IMO spend the $170 more and get it new from newegg. Save yourself the trouble. Totally worth every penny of $800 anyway.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889234025

Looks like this deal is dead anyways, says it cant find the item anymore...

Back