Votes: 43 78.2%
  • *nix/*BSD (Post Distribution)

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • MacOS

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Codegen

Gawd
I have my P233 running a very trimmed down Mandrake Linux 10.2 (mandriva) (it's chugging along nicely, actually). My P4 runs Windows as it's also my main rig. I do dual boot with gentoo.

have 3 running WinXP Pro (AMD 64 3000+ @ 2.434 [Win x64], XP 2500+ @ 2002, p3 1000[work])

and 1 running Kubuntu 5.04 (p3 733)

Occasionally my Lappy (WinXP x64) - AMD 64 3200+

I have five running WinXP counting my work computer and a couple of other borgs. It would be six but I haven't gotten my ass in gear to get my dually PII up and running again. Then again, maybe I'll put Win2k on it just for something different.

Only one running right now, its my main rig running XP Pro. Its too hot to be running the other 2. :(

Everything I have running is SuSE Linux, either 8.2 or 9.1. keeps the CPU at over 99% FAH,

Almost everything I have is windows 2k or xp. Since they're all at the office I have little choice. My home garden has 2 XP, 2 BSD, 1 Linux and one win98.

3 XP Pro Boxes (Laptop currently MIA due to bad AC adapter)
1 XP Home Box

Fold on fellas!

Mages' Fold-Server here, I guess that would be *nix. :cool: Runs my mini-farm just fine.

3 - OS X
1 - Fold-Server
1 - Win XP

My friend who also folds under B&H has probably 5 XP machines as well.

10 - Win 2k or XP
1 - Linux(Debian)

For some reason I was thinking I had more *nix machines folding, but after counting, there is only one.

All boxen use WinXP Pro becasue if I break something it only takes 90 min ot rebuild a lab.

Edit: Doh I was going to put down the ammount.
132 XP borgs.
3 XP boxen.

My 2 folding boxes both run XP Pro, as I do work on both of them. One is my primary rig, where I game/surf/do homework (when school is in session) and the other is my lab workstation for the internship I'm currently on.

Just a thought, though, you might want to change the poll if you do another one of these in the future. A lot of people have more than one folding rig, and it's rather likely, especially on the [H], that those rigs don't have the same OS.

WinXP... haven't ventured into the realm of Linux yet....

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Right now I have 2 on Windows XP, 1 on Windows 2003. I just ordered a new mobo and proc so I will end up with 2 on Windows XP, 1 on Windows 2003, and 1 on Linux.

At work = (3) 2000Pro, (1) 2000 AS, (1) 2003 64-bit (time crippled eval), (1) XPpro.

At home = (1) 2000AS, (3) XPpro, (2) XP home, and (1) 98SE

I have a Gentoo box and a Debian/sarge box. When the school borgs come online, there are about 30 Fedora core 2 boxens.

"boxens" means *really* plural, just for your edification.

1 - Linux (Fedora)
6 - Windows XP (Combination of Home and Prof)
4 - Windows 2000 Professional
1 - Windows 2000 Server

My main machine Athlon XP 2500+ OC'd at 3000+ and my only borg - a Celeron 2.2 GHz is running Windows XP Pro.

The rest of my boxen are running on Windows 98 SE. :)

Well all of them were XP Pro before going down as there is no Solaris client :rolleyes:

Once the replacements are in they should all (4) be running XP Pro x64 edition.

Back