Where is that Oblivion "Ultra High" setting?

monkeynetman

Limp Gawd
Dug up my old Oblivion disc and fired her up, now I could've sworn I've saw that setting somewhere in the launcher before, but I can't seem to find it now. I updated to the latest with Shivering Isle patch, does anybody know how?

Thanks in advance...

It's on the v1.1 patch. If you installed the v1.2 shivering isles patch only, it won't be there.

Dug up my old Oblivion disc and fired her up, now I could've sworn I've saw that setting somewhere in the launcher before, but I can't seem to find it now. I updated to the latest with Shivering Isle patch, does anybody know how?

Thanks in advance...
Oh no, you can't include an 'Ultra' setting in your game because when people buy it and can't run the game at those settings from day 1, they claim you've released an unoptimized piece of shit with out of whack system requirements for the time.* It's a sin to run a game on anything less that absolute max everything the day it's released. Screw making a game with the future in mind!

*See Crysis

hahhahaaha so true ^^ same story with F.E.A.R 1 farcry1 and other games

I was able to max FEAR on day one (albeit 1024x768). FarCry though... I had to run on medium with my 9800 Pro.

Back