Where's well padded bag for SG06 and SG07?

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
I know Silverstone makes one but size of that thing is too big I think. I believe I've seen 2 SG06 fit in there. With that said, where can I find well padded bag that can fit SG06 and SG07? I know SG07 is not out yet but it's dimension is out so it shouldn't be hard to compare. What I want is Well padded bag that I can snugly it SG07(Inside can't be made with something that can scratch) and small as possible with couple of pockets for mouse and other stuff that looks OK. It doesn't have to be made for computer. Any ideas? or does something like even exist?:confused:

You could probably try looking for a DSLR bag. Those have a decent, but manageable volume and you could probably find one that would fit an sg06 snugly, with pockets and such for mice and mousepads and such.

You could probably try looking for a DSLR bag. Those have a decent, but manageable volume and you could probably find one that would fit an sg06 snugly, with pockets and such for mice and mousepads and such.

That's a good idea, but even a large DSLR bag might not fit a Sugo6 and especially not the 7. A small gym bag lined with custiony stuff just might be what you're looking for. I have a super cheap small gym bag I found at wal-mart which was just too small for my SG-03, but I imagine a SG-06/07 would have been quite at home in it. Dimensions for bags can be hard to find sometimes, but if you just go into stores with a small object which can approximate your Sugo you shouldn't have trouble finding the best fit.

I did quick search on Amazon for DSLR bag and couldn't find one that fits. Found couple that might fit DxW but H didn't or other way around. Well, I'll keep looking and post it here if I find one for other people. If any one of you find one, please post your find here.

Thanks

That's a good idea, but even a large DSLR bag might not fit a Sugo6 and especially not the 7. A small gym bag lined with custiony stuff just might be what you're looking for. I have a super cheap small gym bag I found at wal-mart which was just too small for my SG-03, but I imagine a SG-06/07 would have been quite at home in it. Dimensions for bags can be hard to find sometimes, but if you just go into stores with a small object which can approximate your Sugo you shouldn't have trouble finding the best fit.

I don't know of any. The SUGO bag is nice but too big. It would only be useful if you had 2 cases ha.

Exactly! I saw that and wow that's neat, did they think of that before they made SG05/06? But that I thought, I don't need 2 to carry around with me.

I don't know of any. The SUGO bag is nice but too big. It would only be useful if you had 2 cases ha.

Back