Gawd
for me in order of crackiness:

1. d2 lod battlenet
2. cs, the original back in the good ol 1.5 days

WoW
CS...all of them
EQ2<--replaced by WoW
Any Zelda, Metriod, and Mario games.

The only game I ever had problems pulling myself away from was Rome: Total War.

Gota agree with CS back in the day (1.5 and earlier)
I used to be addicted to StarCraft back in the day too
right now im addicted to gunbound cause i have no job...ill get over it once i start working...

simgolf. i spent a few nights staying up til 2 (when i had to get up at 6 the next morning) playing that game.

I just finished resident evil 4 and it was def like crack to me, i cant wait to play through it again with better weapons.

cs:s (especially when hacking, it just makes it that much more fun)
starwars battlefront (xbox) (i cannot stand starwars, but this game is freakin awesome)
Amped 2 (xbox)

compslckr said:
cs:s (especially when hacking, it just makes it that much more fun)
starwars battlefront (xbox) (i cannot stand starwars, but this game is freakin awesome)
Amped 2 (xbox)
i hated battlefront

hate to admit this but when the first The Sims game came out.. I got into building houses and the like, next thing I knew it was 3am.

mr.fishie said:
I have yet to play it.
if ur into fps on the consoles it shouldnt be TOOO bad... but if you're not really into console fps... then prepared to play an average games with controls you don't like... plus it's starwars.

LordVampyre said:
hate to admit this but when the first The Sims game came out.. I got into building houses and the like, next thing I knew it was 3am.
yea it is embarrassing... but i did the same thing... however the game was crap.

LordVampyre said:

I totally forgot about that game. The Sims seemed to really keep my attention for a good while.

Pvt. Potter said:
if ur into fps on the consoles it shouldnt be TOOO bad... but if you're not really into console fps... then prepared to play an average games with controls you don't like... plus it's starwars.
the controls are almost identical to halo. I dont know anything about starwars since i have never watched any of the movies, so i dont know if the game is supposed to be hilarious or not. My room mate and I did a few, or maybe 7, shots before we started playing it on system link and we were both laughing our asses off while playing it. we started around 9 and played it till 4am.

the voices and phrases were what made it awesome i think.

"protect the shield generator"
what the fuck is a shield generator?!

"the wookies are infiltrating the spawn point..."
wtf is a wookie, i don't know but mine is huge and hairry...
<simpsons> i bent my wookie </simpsons>

good times... good times...

I'm hooked on Simcity4. While there are a few issues that still need to be resolved, the user mods have pretty much filled in the holes until then, giving the designer alittle more leeway with custom interchanges and lots of lots.

mr.fishie said:
I just finished resident evil 4 and it was def like crack to me, i cant wait to play through it again with better weapons.

mmmmm nothing like the fresh scent of console crack in the mornin' :D

Starcraft served up some heavy doses of crack, and so did Warcraft3 and Diablo2 LoD. Damn, Blizzard is good at crack games :eek:

actually i am 18, i tried watching a star wars movie and fell asleep after like 15 minutes. i am just not into sci-fi i guess

Civilization 3 (and the original, and alpha centauri) has kept me from sleeping more than once. (For some reason this didn't happen to the same degree with Civ2.)
KOTOR and KOTOR2, as well.
Diablo II.

Lumines(PSP) is about as close as crack as I've seen in a while. Handheld crack that you take anywhere with you.

compslckr said:
the controls are almost identical to halo. I dont know anything about starwars since i have never watched any of the movies, so i dont know if the game is supposed to be hilarious or not. My room mate and I did a few, or maybe 7, shots before we started playing it on system link and we were both laughing our asses off while playing it. we started around 9 and played it till 4am.

the voices and phrases were what made it awesome i think.

"protect the shield generator"
what the fuck is a shield generator?!

"the wookies are infiltrating the spawn point..."
wtf is a wookie, i don't know but mine is huge and hairry...
<simpsons> i bent my wookie </simpsons>

good times... good times...

How to put this....
A shield generator would most likely be, a machine that 'generates' a 'shield' of some kind. And you must have been kind of confused on that simpsons episode when Ralph made that comment. And if you weren't confused by it, then you must have had some concept of what the game meant whan they said "the wookies are infiltrating the spawn point..."

Dark Age of Camelot by far, I lost so much time to that farking game.

BF1942 would come a close second.

Oh yeah, how could I freaking forget SimCity 2000, that evil, evil game :rolleyes:

joethemole said:
play thru it as a nation with elephants. you'll get ur addiction off before you know it.

I have played all of the factions except the Parthians and the Senate, the latter of which you can't play. It's not the only game I play but I love it sooo much. The new 1.2 patch greatly improved gameplay, too.

Hmm.. Had to be Quake with QuakeWorld and Team Fortress. Those got me kicked out of college. :D

Back