Who uses the Razer Diamondback as thier primary mouse?

MapleSyrupMods

Bring on Titan X Volta
Who uses this mouse as a gaming mouse or as thier main mouse for that matter? How about the eXact pad also?

right now Im using the diamondback chameleon green with ratpadz gs, but the pad is getting worn out, how do you like the eXact Mat?

I use the same one, in Chameleon green...

No ratpad though here just a $10 Walmart generic mouse pad.

I honestly love it. Easily the best mousepad i've ever used....

Starting with the fact that it is aluminum with a coating....it won't wear out fast. Then you the 2 sides, one for "control", one for "speed". I have used both sides but finally settled for the "control" side. The pad has very thin rubber feet on all 4 edges, making it totally motionless while in use. It's big enough for everything but not too big to be an obstacle.

It's the perfect mousepad. Could not ever imagine using anything else from now on.

(for reference, i had the func1030 and an icepad before and this one seems better to me)

I do, DB Plamsa and a IceMat 2. :) Now that's a match made in heaven. Though I'd like to try the Steelpad.

ATI9700Pro said:
hmm, I think I will ahve to purchase this one then, do you have pictures of it?

I have no pictures of mine, but i bought it from amazon.com (cheapest). There are several good pictures on review sites and the razer site itself though.

I must be the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who doesn't like the Razer Diamondback mouse at all. I can understand other people, I mean, to each his own. It just doesn't...fit my hand at all. I love my Logitech mx700 though, and I thought that the mx1000 fit well in the store, too.

hignaki said:
I must be the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who doesn't like the Razer Diamondback mouse at all. I can understand other people, I mean, to each his own. It just doesn't...fit my hand at all. I love my Logitech mx700 though, and I thought that the mx1000 fit well in the store, too.

I don't like it either....but only because it's wired :) You crazy gamers and your non-wireless attitudes!

I still love my mx1000

Main machine has the limited edition mouse on it.
Secondary has a viper on it.

pads? I use a glass cutting board.. works just fine

I have a Diamondback Plasma and an Icemat, that thing has less friction that screwing a hot girl. I love it, would never trade this combo for anything else.

I used to have a mx700 but sold it to get this. I think I prefer wired mice, but then again, each to thier own.

diamondback w/ icemat rev 2 here. replaced the feet with hyperglides.. best setup I've used.. can't wait to get a copperhead.. ;)

Yea Ive been thinking about purchasing some mouse skatez for them, Any particular brand thats good?

hyperglides are the best.. with the razer, they replace the manufacture teflon feet completly.. you get 2 sets for like 8 bucks.

Here's their site http://www.hyperglide.net/

These will last you a while, an are extremely slick.. much better than shitty tape..

Hmm, Have to look into that when I get some more room on the CC to do online buying again... :D Damn credit limits.....

Back