Who would pay 49.99 for angry birds?

My rule is that for every £ a game costs it should give me 1 hour of playtime, I spend £30 on a pokemon game and get a good 300 hours of play out of it, I spend £30 on skyrim and too get a good 300 hours our of it.

I don't see my self playing angry birds for 499 hours or even 1 hour.

My rule is that for every £ a game costs it should give me 1 hour of playtime, I spend £30 on a pokemon game and get a good 300 hours of play out of it, I spend £30 on skyrim and too get a good 300 hours our of it.
Don't you mean 30 hours at 1£ per hour?

What is the difference between the PS4 version and the versions you get on the App Store or Google Play for a fraction of the price?

It'll be the first " next gen " title to hit your local game store bargain bin. Just look out for that $9.99 price tag. It'll be worth it then :).

Opps, yeah thats what I mean.

Nothing.

Okay then this really boggles the mind. I can see it being sold on the PS store for 10 bucks or something but.. gee. Roxio or Sony must think there are really stupid people / really rabid angry birds fans out there.

That has to be some kind of mistake. A store launch hiccup or something.

I wouldn't even pay a dime on that game. Casual games are supposed to be free, if they aren't then the developers should be sued.

Angry Birds is an amazing game with almost infinite replayability...but it should be no more than $5 no matter what platform it's on.

Maybe if it was an exclusive 4k version because that's the only type of game that's going to be 4k this generation.

I would only pay this kind of money for a version of this game featuring real birds:p

I wouldn't even pay a dime on that game. Casual games are supposed to be free, if they aren't then the developers should be sued.

Making Plants vs. Zombies free turned it from a great game into a steaming pile of monkey shit.

Back