willisters FS thread

WiLLiSTER

2[H]4U
Terms!
I accept Google Wallet, Venmo, Paypal, or cash if you're local (Sacramento, CA).
Prices listed are the shipped price. We can knock off a few bucks if you're local.
If you don't like the price, make an offer. The worst I can say is no thanks :)
Heatware, currently 53-0-0

Trades/Want to buy!
Looking for:
Nothing at the moment.

For sale!
White/blue cable sleeve kit: I ordered this from mdpc-x around October 2011. There's about 65' of sleeve material mainly in white or blue. Comes with a bunch of precut heatshrink, pins, 3 molex and 3 right angle sata connectors, and a crimper. I never got around to using any of it so someone else can hopefully put it to good use. Comes with the following (measurements are estimated, but should be pretty close):
15' white 3/8" sleeve (flat style for sata cables)
15' blue 3/8" sleeve
17.5' white 1/8" sleeve (thin tubes for individual wires)
17.5' blue 1/8" sleeve
17" grey sleeve (not sure why I got this lol)
Pic #3 shows what looks like a damaged section. That's just the end where it was melted. It's not a hole burnt through the sleeving.
$35
Imgur album

Last edited:
I'll take the Asus board for $10 if you have the box and the accessories for it.
LMK via PM.

Added cpu w/heatsink and fan. DPOSCORP, responding to your pm right now.

Edit: Video card sold and removed.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just did some researching and found the heatsink fits pretty much any amd board you throw at it :p

Motherboard sold and shipped. Still got the heatsink and the sound card that I'm looking to get rid of. May have a few other things, not too sure yet.

Got an 8600gt with popped capacitors that I'll be adding in the near future. Maybe an older printed too.

Looking to trade my 4x1gb ddr2-800 Corsair XMS2 kit for some 2x2gb ddr2-800 or 1066 kit. My setup is not for sale at this time, please don't bother asking.

Looking for the following:
AM2 bolt through retention kit for a TRUE 90/120 (OR maybe I'll sell my TRUE 90...)
Lian Li black drive bezel for my PC-A05B (think they're universal though...)
550w+ MODULAR power supply: Would like to trade my seasonic 550w for one, similar to this. PM for details.

Please let me know if you've got any of em :)

Bumppp

Ordered more cables for the power supply. Will update once I receive them.

Last edited:
Looking to trade my Lian Li PC-A05B case for a Lian Li PC-V350 or 351. Not interested in the 352, think it's pretty ugly :)

Would like to do it locally (southern california, 91755), but shipping is an option.

Anyone up for a power supply trade? I've got a Seasonic 550HT. Looking for something modular so I've got less going on in my tiny ol A05B. Looking for something in the 400-550w range. Straight trades or you add cash. I'm not looking to add cash for anything (though I can add stuff I've got fs.)

Back