Windows Feedback Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't got it yet, though I did get an email from them maybe two, three weeks ago that I was still eligible (why I wouldn't be I have no idea...) so it should be on the way shortly, as you say.

i've only gotten one e-mail saying i was sending info... and then another that wanted me to install something to give info for 6 months and get a measely $10 giftcard. yeah, it's a free $10, but no thanks

i've only gotten one e-mail saying i was sending info... and then another that wanted me to install something to give info for 6 months and get a measely $10 giftcard. yeah, it's a free $10, but no thanks

Guess you didn't sign up fast enough. Those that got in the first round get free copies of Office 2007 or Vista Ultimate. I know they dropped that after a while though.

I just got a confirmation email. They are going to ship the free stuff out next week!

Guess you didn't sign up fast enough. Those that got in the first round get free copies of Office 2007 or Vista Ultimate. I know they dropped that after a while though.

no, sir, i signed up, and got to choose vista ultimate, the offer i mentioned was on top of the vista goodness. i think this was mentioned in the now defunct other thread, it was only offered to people running this program on vista.

I got a confirmation email a month ago saying that they were getting the info they needed from their little apps, but haven't heard anything since then. Really hope they send my free Vista soon - I have to activate my current install within the next two weeks, or else... :eek:

Cool, atleast we know they aren't pulling our legs about free stuff. I want my free Vista Ultimate but I haven't heard anything since they told me I was still submitting data regularly and they sent me a survey to complete. Hopefully soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back