woot off now

overloaded already? lol that just sucks for them as they're getting their woot off.

Bushnell Onix 200 Handheld GPS
$39.99

* + $5 shipping

Condition:
Refurbished
Product:
1 Bushnell 362000 Onix200 Grayscale 2.6” LCD

damn, missed the MST3k thing. and the vornado...those fans are great!! think this laptop is killing it, im going to bed.

Hopefully there'll be a Roomba in there somewhere.

Framed Star Wars Film Cells
$22.99
+ $5 shipping
Condition:NewProduct:1 Film Cells Ltd. Framed Star Wars Film Cells Frame:USFC2285, USFC2286 , USFC2287 , USFC2288 , USTR01 , USFC2277 , USFC2409

Holy fuck, Woot Off and no Roombas - the one time I'm looking to buy one.

Last edited:
i love the descriptions they have on these. i swear they take all their time to come up with the lines and then do the wootoffs.

Picked up one of those SOG knives overnight. $39 for a $150(MSRP)/$80(actual retail) knife isn't that bad.

WOW 6' hdmi cable, $15 shipped. no mention of the wire type, 1.3c or 340mhz compliance, cat 2 etc....

this non-deal is kind of weird for woot.

I got 3 hours of sleep last night waiting for the BOC. Then I wake up and it's still going, go to class, come back at 2, sleep till 6...and it's still going. I wish I would have gone to sleep last night :rolleyes: When is the BOC expected to show up?

didn't woot recently "sell out to the man", which meant... yahoo, I think?

Lets get these Gateway netbooks gone. $269 is a pretty good price to come with 250gb drives, 2GB ram, and 6 cell batteries.

EDIT: Wow, guess that was faster than I expected.

is it me or does the woot off suck? every time I look at it it's something kinda yawnsville.

is it me or does the woot off suck? every time I look at it it's something kinda yawnsville.

Im right there with you. Seems like the items are gettting more and more crummy each new woot off. Heck even woot items in general arent much to look at.

I remember when I first started visiting woot. It seemed like I ordered something every week. It has been a good 9 months since I last ordered anything.

Bag of Crap just went up.

edit: And the site's down. Just got my confirmation, though. Yay!

edit2: Sold out.

Does this site ever have good products? seriously a fake ipod touch? wtf?

Does this site ever have good products? seriously a fake ipod touch? wtf?

lol, they've had genuine ipod touches before. They do occasionally have something really good, but that doesn't happen as often as it used to.

Back