World of Warcraft Client?

Hey, I am looking to downlaod wow client. I know it was somewhere on the web, but I can't find it as of late.... I desided to buy new gamecards to play the game again, but I threw away my cds when I moved :(

You can download the trial client from worldofwarcraft.com or fileplanet.com and just use your previous account username/password.

I've tried to dl it probaly 3 times. It always screws up. I mean i dl it, i winzip it, then it just won't work. But i think its a sign from God. He doesn't want me to get addicted.

I am downloading from some website, I was unable to locate it from anywhere. I actually sent nmyself a trial pass, lol and recieved the email...it told me to click to download the game, but when I do , it simply says...Link Unavailaible.

Baredor said:
The writing is on the wall, my son. Flee.
I was never really addicted to the game, I just like it in general. The trial download link is now miracilously working, so I should be fine. Addicition here I come... :D

I just bought the trial edition from EBgames for 2 bucks. It is on a DVD so no more disk swapping for me.

inZane said:
I just bought the trial edition from EBgames for 2 bucks. It is on a DVD so no more disk swapping for me.

I already own WoW, but I may just have to go buy the trial copy just for that reason alone.

boomheadshot45 said:
I've tried to dl it probaly 3 times. It always screws up. I mean i dl it, i winzip it, then it just won't work. But i think its a sign from God. He doesn't want me to get addicted.

Are you running the setup from the zip file, if so you have to unzip all the content to a folder and run the setup from there or you get nasty errors.

Back