WTB: 2-bay NAS (BOUGHT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzer

Limp Gawd
Remember when you upgraded your nas device with one with more disc capacity and you wondered, “Man, what am I going to do with this tight 2-bay nas I no longer use?” Well, here is your answer: sell it to me!

Looking for a 2-bay NAS that still has some life in it. Prefer Synology or QNap but others might be fine.

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/21987/to

(Note: Will not trade for goats. Cash only.)

While it'll cost you a hair more then $100. I would argue that a FreeNAS would perform better for a bit more money. Just something to think about. The freenas in my SIG is all used components except for the drives which were new. If you take out the drives I'm fairly certain I spent just a hair over $100 and I can peg a gig link like nobody's business with just two hard drives in a mirror.

I have a Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS218+. Bought in October 2017 and used for a couple of years before I upgraded. Works great. No drives included. Maybe $140 shipped. My heatware is under wagsrules.

I have a Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS218+. Bought in October 2017 and used for a couple of years before I upgraded. Works great. No drives included. Maybe $140 shipped. My heatware is under wagsrules.
You have a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back