WTB: 4 to 6 old MacBook Airs or MacBooks

RavinDJ

Supreme [H]ardness
I'll buy old MacBook Airs or MacBooks that you or your company doesn't need. Definitely before 2015 and probably even before 2013.

I have a stack of 2013-2015 MB air at work I could do for probably get you for 50-75 each, let me check the models and run a function diag on them.
Wheres it being shipped to? and do you need chargers for them? (I assume battery condition doesnt matter if it'll be a test lab?)

I have a stack of 2013-2015 MB air at work I could do for probably get you for 50-75 each, let me check the models and run a function diag on them.
Wheres it being shipped to? and do you need chargers for them? (I assume battery condition doesnt matter if it'll be a test lab?)

That'd be great! I'll wait to hear from you.
Shipping to New Jersey ZIP 07013.
Chargers would be nice, but battery doesn't matter at all.
Thank you!!!

That'd be great! I'll wait to hear from you.
Shipping to New Jersey ZIP 07013.
Chargers would be nice, but battery doesn't matter at all.
Thank you!!!
In our should be working pile are 4 are 2015 and 2 are 2014, all A1466
Gonna see what chargers i can find and then boot/test them

Edit: found 2 more 2014 and a 11" A1465 2012
I did locate six chargers, or if you want more than the 4-6 machines let me know and I'll grab more for 'just in case' all of them work
But I would bet at least 6/8 are problem free if the battery life is not a concern.

Last edited:
In our should be working pile are 4 are 2015 and 2 are 2014, all A1466
Gonna see what chargers i can find and then boot/test them

Edit: found 2 more 2014 and a 11" A1465 2012
I did locate six chargers, or if you want more than the 4-6 machines let me know and I'll grab more for 'just in case' all of them work
But I would bet at least 6/8 are problem free if the battery life is not a concern.

Awesome! Battery is of zero concern. As long as it's there, it could hold zero charge.

Back