WTB: General usage PC under $400

UltimaParadox

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking for a general usage PC, not sure if many people on here have anything on the low-end, but I thought I would ask.

Drop me a PM. I've got some socket 478 and socket A PCs that might be exactly what you're looking for as well as parts to build a socket 754 computer. I need a detailed description of your requirements and what you intend to use it for.

I have a Dell Dimension 2100. CD Burner, floppy, 900mhz Intel processor, 256mb RAM, XP Pro (no XP cd, but it comes with the recovery discs), I'll even toss in a Dell branded mouse and mousepad!

$200 shipped with insurance and tracking sounds fair.

Dell Dimension 2400 PC
2.4Ghz
Upgraded 1Gig RAM
onboard sound
onboard video
Sony DVD rom
Samsung CDRW
80GB HDD
Logitech Optical Mouse
Dell Keyboard

Good conditiona nd works as it should. The front bezel of the PC isnt attatched, the plastic clips that hold it on broke. Going to add Velcro strips to secure it on there. Its really no biggy. There is Windows XP Home on it but it do not come with the disk, cant find it but the license product key is still on the side so if you have or can borrow a XP home CD your set.
Not sure if i want to part with the 15" LCD for it, but i might.

dell2400-1.jpg

dell2400-2.jpg

dell2400-3.jpg

I have a Dell Dimension 8200

2.10 GHz Pentium 4
512MB RDRAM
80GB HDD
Nvidia 4200 GPU
CD-RW
DVD-Rom
Floppy
Dell Keyboard
Dell Mouse

$250 shipped with insurance

Low end at Wally World or Dell should be right at the $400 mark, if not, I can build you something from new parts, shoot me a PM if interested.

I have a antec solo case intel socket 775 micro atx motherboard and 512mb ram I am willing to sell. I might have a spare harddrive also so send me a pm if your interested. Also the antec solo is in new condition still in box was just opened because my brother was going to use it but he couldn't so it is like new.

Back