WTB: GoogleVoice invite

semisonic9

Gawd
Actually more like "want to beg".

I'm not sure how this square's with the ToS, but I was just robbed at gunpoint. Guy got away with my wallet, cash, and my much-cherished Motorola Droid. I'm home from the ER now, where my job required me to spend several hours getting checked out.

My big problem right now is a lack of communication ability. I don't have a home line and I need one for the next few days to call around, cancel cards, get my car towed, get a new id chip key cut for my car, etc, etc.

And I don't even have access to a debit card to throw some Skype credits on my account.

Anyways, to make a minor sob story short: If anyone out there has a GoogleVoice invite, (or something similar) that could help me out through the next few days, I would really appreciate it.

~S

i have an invite i havent used yet. id be happy to let you use it if possible. PM me and we can work it out. its already assigned to my google account, but if theres a way to give it to you, we'll figure it out. just now, i clicked the link in my email, and its at the screen to choose between google voicemail or a new google number. hopefully we can get it set up so that you can use it. sorry to hear about your misfortune. :( god bless!

i have google voice invite and will give you one for free, i dont know why someone would sell something that its free, pm me

afaik, Google Voice requires an actual phone line to operate. No phone line, no calling.

Back