WTB: Inuyasha TV Bundle: 1-126 Set & Movies 1/2 | WD 160+ SE under

Kakyoin

2[H]4U
Inuyasha TV DVD Bundle: 1-126 (Set)
Will pay @ most 125$ shipped to Riverside, CA (92508)

WD 160+ SE (7200rpm, 8mb cache)
Will pay @ most 95$ shipped to Riverside, CA (92508)

WD 200+ SE (7200rpm, 8mb cache)
Will pay @ most 135$ shipped to Riverside, CA (92508)

Can pay by Non-CC Paypal (Preferred and must be verified)
Email me or IM @ kakyion

Uh, Inuyasha isn't out that far in region one DVDs, and region 2 DVDs would cost about 5x as much and not be subtitled... so you're basically asking to be ripped off by someone who'll sell you low quality pirated hong kong DVDs of it. :/ Not trying to thread crap, just making sure you're aware of this.

he's right. Only 42episodes are out R1 on 14 dvd's. For 126 episodes of R2 dvd it would cost over $2000. And they have no subtitles.

fansubs arn't always bad. Just saying. You guys could have pm'ed this stuff too him too...didn't have to leave it in his thread

so free bump.

ive got some high quality fansubs that u can have for FREE as long as you pay for the postage and the cd's

Well I've already seen some of the Inuyasha DVD's in Chinatown and they seem really good, but I dont want to buy them all seperately @ $25/each but I did find a boxset on sundevildvd.com for 168$ so I was wondering if anyone bought that already and was willing to sell theirs.

Thanks for all the bumps though.

Originally posted by Kakyoin
Well I've already seen some of the Inuyasha DVD's in Chinatown and they seem really good, but I dont want to buy them all seperately @ $25/each but I did find a boxset on sundevildvd.com for 168$ so I was wondering if anyone bought that already and was willing to sell theirs.

Thanks for all the bumps though.

That would fall into the "pirated hong kong bootleg you're getting ripped off for" category. But good luck if you want to go that way.

Originally posted by aradeath
mai offer for the fansubs still stands
Oh I didnt even notice you were offering anything, what do you have? The entire TV Fansub?

Back