WTB iPhone 4 unlocked (for Tmobile)

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
My wife wants an iPhone 4.... So I need one that is unlocked and usable on T-Mobile. I don't care what size it is (whatever the smallest iPhone 4 is is fine) just needs to be in pretty good condition (near flawless or flawless screen would be the only "real" necessity since it will be in a case as soon as I get it. I don't care if it is jail broken or jail breakable as she is going to use it as a phone and to text on as well as occasional web stuff (yes I know it is 2g only with tmobile) it just needs to be unlocked already so all I have to do is switch the sim from her 3G to the 4. Would obviously like to get this as cheap as possible. Please PM with offers. BTW if it is cheap enough and IS unlockable (permanently not some tethered reboot mess) I will consider those as well.. But it will have to be cheap enough for me to mess with it (I hate having to deal with all the apple crap and Cydia etc.. I just want her to be able to use the damn thing and never have to worry about what happens if she plugs it in to iTunes)

Heatware is the same as my username

Let me know if you are interested in any trades.. I have a ton of crap laying around.

Last edited:
Pic of wifey.

Smokin price on a iPhone 4 for her = smokin pic :)

doesn't the 4 use a micro sim instead of the normal sim?

I have no clue. I have a 3G myself and have hated it since day 1.. No clue why she even wants a 4 .. But the smokin part = me finding her one (but I can get her a micro sim if needed from tmobile.. The biggest part was me not having to unlock it.. Tired of looking at basebands/OS revision etc to do it myself.. I just want this one easy so I don't have to mess with it..

Lmfao! How does a pic have anything to do with the OP?

You haven't been here very long have you? It has every thing to do with this sale now that the possibility of boobs has been mentioned ;)

sorry op, no phone to trade here, just for future reference, don't mention females unless you absolutely must...or these guys will derail, any thread, every time...lol

And, yes it dose use a micro sim, but its pin compatable with a normal sim, you just cut it down to size

Back