WTB: Mini-ITX CPU & Mobo combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_85

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title states I'm looking for a mini-ITX cpu and motherboard combo. Preferrably a DDR3 mobo. Intel or AMD is fine. This is going to be for a WHS build so I don't need anything too powerful and am looking for under the $200 range for the two. So send me watchu guys got :)

If you have any other relevant parts like cases or raid cards please let me know as well

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=30162

I got an A series socket 775 Zotac NIB, an e8400 and matching set of G. Skill DDR2-800 4-3-4-5 that I'd let go for $175 shipped. Won't break up the combo...;). I'd throw in an Antec 380 Earthwatts in mint condition, if you want to go to $200 shipped...

PM me if interested...

Liquid Cool

I have a Zotac dual core Atom 330 IONITX-A-U board with external power supply, 2gb (1gb x2) ocz ddr2 ram, apex mi-008 itx case, 250gb Seagate 7200.9 hard drive and lg dl burner for $240 shipped. Board and case are about 2 months old. The rest of the it is stuff from previous builds. But its probably more of a htpc then a whs.

Zotac 610i ITX S775 with 2x1GB Corsair DDR2, I'll have to dig and see what CPU's I have though but i'll let it go CHEAP if you are interested. Mobo/Ram alone $55 shipped with a Low Profile S775 cooler. Not sure what I have CPU wise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back