WTB: Nvidia Geforce GTX 670, 680, 760, 770, 780 For $100 or less

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie
As the title reads, I am looking for any of the following cards: GTX 670, 680, 760, 770, 780, or their Ti variants. I am looking to spend about $100 shipped give or take (will spend a few bucks more for the upper models but not much more to spend. Don't tell me you have one of these and want $160 because I just don't have it in the budget), and I do not want to spend $100 for the lower end cards (more like $70-$80). I am looking for these cards specifically for CUDA performance, so a 950/960 will not be as good for me hence they are not on my list. Thanks in advance!

heatware all positive under mnewxcv

edit:

thanks guys, got a couple cards that will work for me, I am all set now!

Last edited:
I'll sell you a MSI GTX 960 2GB for $100. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Nevermind, read the whole post. xD

I have a Galaxy GTX 670 GC 4GB as well as the original box to ship it in. Does this interest you for $100? PM me if it interests you. I have all positive heatware under sonyman.

Edit: Saw your location on heatware. Assuming this is accurate, shipping costs should be reasonable.

Last edited:
I want to see if I get any other offers for other cards. I already have an offer of a 760 for $90 shipped. I'd like to see if anyone has a higher card for $100 before deciding. I will keep you in mind.

I've got an EVGA 680 SC (2GB) laying around if you're interested. Just moved up to a 1070. PM me an offer?

Ive got a PNY GTX 680 4GB I can let go for $100 shipped.

I will let you know nvgrim. Letting this go another day or two to see what pops up and then I will decide. BUMP

GTX 770 Reference

$100 shipped, Google wallet. Let me know.

Out of curiosity's sake what are you using the cuda for specifically?

Well i recommend you purchase 2 Titan x for that project. Times money right! j/k god luck

lol I'd love a couple titans of any kind! Money is tight right now though and any of the cards listed should render twice as fast as the 765m in my laptop.

Ttt looking for $100 shipped have PayPal ready today!
nVidia GIGABYTE geforce GTX 670 GV-N670OC-2GD Video Card. Very little use, very clean.
I would let go for $95 shipped. Has Original Box, no other accessories. Heat is bbvdd2

SOLD on ebay last night.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Last edited:
Back