WTB: Older GPUs - For Benchmarking!

EMdubs

Limp Gawd
(UPDATE)

Thank you everyone for the great deals and helping out. This is why I love the community here at [H]

I'll be back when it's time to refill.

Happy Holidays!

Hello people,

I'm looking for some older cards to test on my YouTube Channel, and add to my collection.

Here are some models I'm looking for:

GTX 460 1GB
HD 6950 2GB
HD 6970 2GB
GTX 680 2GB or 4GB
GTX 580 1.5GB or 3GB
GTX 260, 275, 280, 285
HD 3870 X2
HD 4870 512MB or 1GB
9800 GTX and GTX+
HD 7770 2GB

If you have other cards, just let me know.

I'm looking primarily for PCI-E cards. I'm not looking to pay Ebay prices, as used card prices are pretty nuts on there.

I won't be able to buy all of the cards above at one time, as funds are limited during the Holidays. Any help would be appreciated.

You can check out my channel here if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Face2FaceHardware

Thanks!

HEATWARE: Face2Face

Last edited:
Very interesting channel. Glad to see someone putting forth the effort to show how relevant or irrelevant older hardware is. Subscribed to you sir.

P.S. I do have a number of older cards I'll PM you about later.

Subbed on youtube (watched the GTX 480 video).

I'm collecting hardware as well. Got a Zotac GTX 480, not even bad compared to today's high end GPU's. And way quieter than my FX 5800 Ultra.

I got a couple 7870's and 6870's, not sure on pricing for these cards but I can probably cut you a deal. PM if interested.

I believe I still have a 560 TI. I would take $40 for it but will confirm it's still there once I get home tonight. It has not been used in several years but worked last time I did use it.

I already got one, but I really appreciate it

I believe I still have a 560 TI. I would take $40 for it but will confirm it's still there once I get home tonight. It has not been used in several years but worked last time I did use it.

Free bump for you.. I just got rid of two 2GB 6950(unlocked to 6970) cards because my wife bitched at me. Wish i saw your post earlier... :(

I have an EVGA GTX 680 SC 2GB, that I have been too lazy to sell. Send PM if interested.

I have 2 XFX 6950 cards flashed with 6970 bios if you're interested.

I have:
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 2 GB
PNY GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB

Both working great, in clean/good condition. The PNY comes in the original box. The Gigabyte card comes in an anti static bag.
I can sell both for 160 shipped

or
120 for just the 670

Last edited:
I have a reference Sapphire 6970 w/ Koolance water block. It worked when I pulled it out several years ago and it's just been sitting in a closet - no guarantees now, I don't have the original cooler or a loop to hook it up to easily to test it now. You can have it if you cover shipping.

Back