WTB > Raptor - Intel C2D - MATX Case

MC FLMJIG

Supreme [H]ardness
NEW THREAD http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1033014407#post1033014407
I can pay for shipping by prepaid UPS invoice so keep that in mind. Includes tracking and all you have to do is print and put on box! :)

Placed in order of necessity!!!

MATX Mobo
NEED URGENT!! > First choice would be an Asus P5E-VM HDMI. Seems like the best all around MATX and what I really want.
Open to other boards but want an OCer. Don't want the Gigabte G33 because of hotter NB. However if price is right and a good Ocer I have an open mind.

MATX Case
I like the Qpack2 and the Micro Fly type cases. Window preferred but not necessary.

Zalman 9500
Would prefer the 775 and Am2 compatible. Must be clean! 25 Shipped or trade my XIGMATEK HDT-S1283.

Intel CPU I have a couple offers and am willing but slow responses! LOL
Quad Q6600, or similar, is my first choice. I have seen them in the $110 area used, Newegg sells them in the 120 area Open Box and Frys's combos are $149.
I am also open to a dual core around the $55 area.E4300, E440 or E6420. Hey that E5200 looks mighty sweet too!!!

Heatware

Willing to via Paypal and Google Checkout. If you live in NYC we can meet. For MO you must have good heat and provide references. If you're a noobie, I was once, please have some VERY good references or you WILL have to ship first.

Thank you and PLEASE bump. Tis greatly appreciated = I will reciprocate the favor!

BUMPY!!!
Raptor = Done. Memory I needed = Done (99.9%).
Need a cheapie quad :) Need a nice cheapie case!

Back