WTB Thermaltake Armor/Kandalf side panel with 250 mm fan and broken xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomjones

Weaksauce
As post states looking for one of these http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1257&ID=1403 , they have been discontinued for a long time and I'm too stubborn to give up the case yet. Willing to pay $50 plus shipping or trade + cash and I will pay for shipping both ways. Mine is currently black in perfect condition (no fan), Don't care what color the one you have is, long as it fills the hole and has a fan. Also looking for a broken Xbox 360, no accessories, just power adapter; going to try my hand at repairing. Paying $30+ shipping, price negotiable depending on unit (would prefer a local pickup, would drive within an hour of Olympia, WA). No previously repaired or "toweled" units please. Heatware scottsnyder 4-0-0, eBay hodaddie 73-0-0 member since 2000. You can PM, but for faster response email me at scottsnyder1 at gmail dot com.

Last edited:
I have a project that will involve me replacing my case which has the panel that you seek. It will take me some time, but as soon as I am done I'd be happy to sell you my panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back