WTB/Trade/Have 3.5" Dead HDD's

Lugztaz

[H]ard|Gawd
I want to buy, trade(?) or have(pay shipping?) any 3.5" Dead Harddrives. I want many.

Heat is JRitze
My EbayID is JRitzee

Post or PM for more information.

I believe I have 4 dead 3.5s, I Dont mind paying shipping if you got something neat to trade.

I would also like to know why you need them?

Something neat to trade eh? I really don't have a whole lot laying around that some one might want.

I want them for something I'm going to build and they will give it a nice affect.

I've got at least 5 or 6. I'll take $15 shipped for them, some of them work, they are just really small,like 540 mb :)

Something neat to trade eh? I really don't have a whole lot laying around that some one might want.

I want them for something I'm going to build and they will give it a nice affect.

Doesn't have to be something nice :p

I mean we are talking about HDs, I figured when you said trade you had something in mind

I want to buy, trade(?) or have(pay shipping?) any 3.5" Dead Harddrives. I want many.

Heat is JRitze
My EbayID is JRitzee

Post or PM for more information.

Good call. Well I have 1 or two computer cases, a dead(maybe living) DVD player, 2 17" CRT's(one might be going out) a 15" CRT and that's about it. :p

4? 5? 10? HA!

I have at least 100! SCSI, PATA, SATA, Fiberchannel! I got it all! MUHAAAAA

But they get heavy fast, shipping is going to be a bitch

4? 5? 10? HA!

I have at least 100! SCSI, PATA, SATA, Fiberchannel! I got it all! MUHAAAAA

But they get heavy fast, shipping is going to be a bitch

USPS Priority Flatrate is your friend. Generally, I've found that I can ship between 5 and 7 hard drives per box. Hope this is helpful :)

Back