WTB: Your completely used/discarded and functional Hi8 Camcorder!

geminox

Limp Gawd
I will pay for shipping but I need this as soon as possible to fulfill a family project that I am working on. Hopefully this is functional and has all the power cables/adapters/etc... I'm using this mainly to rip video from the camcorder to my PC... I have no brand loyalty whatsoever so throw me whatever you have!

Since I'm paying for shipping... Please throw me a reasonable offer for a broke college student :(

I'd love to sell you mine, but then I'd have nothing to rip my hi-8 stuff, lol. bump for you, though!!!

Your university has none for checkout/rent/lease? Mine did. Check with your art department.

I have a panasonic view cam Hi8

Ide ultimately like to jsut trade it for something.

Has video cable, just requires power source. I power it from a modded sony plug i use for sonys and everything else.

(powering it is simple + if you trade, you will have more money for getting one :) )

I have since moved to my D8 camera for transfers like this so I no longer need it

BUMP, have time and money for a used camcorder! I don't mind if it doesn't record, I just need it for playback functionality. Thanks!

someone's got to have one in their garage collecting dust, lets turn that into some cash! BUMP!

I think I have one or two at home.
Can u email me a reminder at Dposcorp at gmail?

I'm not sure mine is a Hi-8. It is an 8mm camera. Mono sound. Has Power base + Cord. LMKII

BUMPage with PM's to those who replied to the thread, still searching for offers!

BUMP cause I know someone out there's got to have one collecting dust in their garage!

Bringing this back from the grave. Still interested in doing a project with this. Sell that dusty old camera to me :)

Back