[WTS] 1TB PS4 Pro combo, 4TB WD Red, 250GB 850 Evo, Router and Modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemas

Gawd
Just getting rid of some stuff after an upgrade. Willing to bundle and discount if buying multiple items. All prices are negotiable. Don't be afraid to ask...

Columbus, OH if local.

Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/70019/to

Timestamps:

Arris SB6190 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - $35 Shipped
Upgraded for gigabit. No issues. Unregistered with my ISP, good to go. Ships in retail packaging with power adapter.

TP-Link Archer C2600 - $50 Shipped
Solid and no issues with range, speed, or needing to reboot. Just upgraded for gigabit service. Comes all antennae and power adapter in retail packaging.

Linksys WRT002ANT High-Gain Antennas 2-Pack - $25 Shipped
Nothing wrong with them, just don't need them any more. No packaging.

Samsung 250GB 850EVO SATA 2.5" SSD - $25 Shipped SOLD
Used in my PS4 so quite lightly used all things considered. Ships in original retail packaging. Has been erased (DOD 7 pass) and is ready to use.

Western Digital 4TB Caviar Red (WD40EFRX) - $45 Shipped SOLD
Ships in original retail box. Has been erased (DOD 7 pass) and is ready for use. Only used as a secondary drive for storage, no NAS use.

1TB PS4 CUH-7015B with 2 controllers, cables, and 3 games combo - $250 shipped. $SOLD
PS4 Pro 1TB in good condition. Comes with orginal packaging. HDD hasn't been used at all. I had an SSD in it. Includes 2 controllers, 3 games: Borderlands; The Pre-Sequel, Diablo 3, and Knack. Willing to sell single items if necessary instead of the whole set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back