Wts: ddr3 16 gig, 2 x ddr3 8 gig, and intel 4590. Local only b85m mobo

Added 06/17/2022 - 16 gig set of gskill ripjaws ddr3 1600. Just became available after upgrading a haswell 4590 rig to alder lake. 40 shipped.

Added 06/17/2022 - Intel 4590 - 30 shipped.

Added local 46544 06/17/2022 - gigabyte gaming 3 b85m motherboard. 30 local only don't wqnt to worry about damaging a motherboard while shipping.

a set of gskill ddr3 1866 ares 8 gig kit 2 x 4gb dimms. 25 shipped

This was used with a 4590 for some fallout action way back when. No real use for it as the system has since been upgraded to 16 gigs and been cannibalized by my brother.

Second set is a set of gskill ddr3 1600 ripjaws x series 25 shipped

set of 8 gig and again 2x 4gb dimms. Was a pull from my brother's counter strike i3 build.

Sold the ddr2 lot to samird.
Sold

My local is 46544 is anyone wants to pick any of these up around there. Shipped promptly in the plastic cases and will be picking up a bubble mailer for them.

Really looking for a USB-c dac a decent one. I'd be down for all sets of ram in a potential trade.

Edit after checking ebay prices lowered a little.

Last edited:
Bump lowered the prices of each ddr3 kits to be more within ebay norms and increased the price of ghe ddr2 lot because of 4 more gigs added to it.

Exactly how many modules of ddr2 are included in 'all sets of ddr2'?

Exactly how many modules of ddr2 are included in 'all sets of ddr2'?
The transcend set one stick known dead, the ocz set should all be good, the kingston set, these three are 2 gig supposed to be 2 gig sets. And one lone 2 gig blue gskill module. Unfortunately I don't have clamshells for all the ddr2. For shipping im gonna have to think of a way to pack them properly

Added a 16 gig set of ddr3, an Intel core i5 4590, and a local only gigabyte gaming3 b85m motherboard with io plate.

Last edited:
"don't want to worry about damaging a motherboard while shipping." Nothing to it. Sell as a combo with the

4590 in the socket. Include the 16 GB of RAM in the combo. Ypur prices are good!​

"don't want to worry about damaging a motherboard while shipping." Nothing to it. Sell as a combo with the

4590 in the socket. Include the 16 GB of RAM in the combo. Ypur prices are good!​

I have it listed on reddit hardwareswap, and facebook locally as well. Its at 100 for the whole kit, the reason why I don't wanna ship is I have misplaced the motherboard insert but still have the stock outer box. There is a huge amount of room for it to shift in transit.

Back