WTS: MSI P6N Plat, Audigy 2 ZS Gamer, Opteron 148, 2GB PC4000 DDR, PS2+, Table Tennis

The Red

[H]ard|Gawd
So much stuff, so little time... I'll spare you my story from the months-old first post of how I came to acquire these tables and get off to the tech stuff!

First, the tech stuff you obviously clicked this thread to see in the first place:
----------------------------------------------------
Tech

I'll guarantee everything in this thread to be in full working order and not DOA.

Above is my Opteron 148, with the infamous CABBYE stepping... OCs like a monster, I used it for a very short time before moving to the setup you see in my sig. It is in pristine condition, no bent pins or anything. $70 shipped

Also Pictured above is my 2GB DDR PC4000 Dual Chanel Kit of OCZ Gold Edition Performance Ram, runs and over-clocks like a beast... loves it at 2.2v SOLD and it is under OCZ Lifetime Warranty.

Next up is my MSI P6N SLI Platinum... I bought this board brand new from New-Egg, it didnt have correct voltage regulation for the board ram and ended up dying and I had to send it to MSI, what you see here is a Brand New RMA fresh from the factory, never unpacked from its static bag, not a single finger print or spec of dust. Brand spanking new silicone. The whole New-Egg retail box package is included of-course. New-Egg is asking $147 shipped with a -20 mail-in rebate Mine is from the same manufacturer, same retailer, and straight from the MSI factory for $110 Shipped

Next up is my Audigy 2 ZS Gamer... I have just the hardware, everything works, the sound is great and the output is clean on this model because of the gold plated jack inputs, and not like that colored plastic garbage inputs you see on the other models.. Everything will be packed superbly and with anti-static bag.. SOLD

Next up is my beloved PS2 which saw almost no use for years after I built my gaming PCs, bundled with goodies of-course, comes with the vertical stand, has 2 controllers with force-feedback, one is the standard one and one is a really nice red one by MadCatz with long cord... comes with Robot Alchemic Drive game, a game where you control every aspect of a giant robot such as individual stances, different arm strikes and swings separately, torso rotation, weapons, transformations..etc.. totally fun. Also comes with an extra large memory card (I forget how large, but it requires you to put in a mini-cd that you see in the picture before inserting the card since its larger than what the PS2 was made to handle.) As a bonus, I'm throwing in a brand new packaged PS2 gamepad to PC USB gamepad converter, and it has slots for 2 controllers to be connected to itself at once, so you and your buddy can play PC titles or emulators on your PC with the PS2 controllers ( totally worth it, even if you just play super mario emulated on your PC :D ). $85 shipped

Use my PayPal e-mail to identify me precisely on Heatware, I have flawless rating, its mnitko [a.t] gmail.com
My e-bay is under: black_Iria
---------------------------------------------------------

Non-Tech

The next part is taken from a months-old sales thread I made after a certain family tragedy.

What I have to sell off is his 10 Stiga Supreme tables... some with some scuff marks but most in like-new condition, none have anything broken. They come with nets.

The tables MSRP is $1,600 +shipping each... online the cheapest I could find them for was $999.99 +shipping at a random e-tailer, Amazon's cheapest is $1287.00 +shipping.. I was shooting to secure $600... further discounts if purchased more than 1 at a time. We currently have several locals interested in these tables, so act fast if you want to pick exactly which table or tables go to you. I have 8 tables left, 2 have sold.

As for shipping, these are Olympic grade, thick Wood 305 lb, ITTF tournament tables... they are on wheels and they do fold up, but they are hefty ... I can only imagine shipping being in the $100-$150 Obviously you could save a lot on shipping by buying more than one table at once and throwing in any of the other stuff in this sale onto the same transportation. It is easiest for a local pickup, but if you want us to arrange something with a shipping company of your choice, I'm all for it and will help you out to my ought most. Remember, each HALF has its own set of 4 wheels and 2 of those 4 wheels have peddle stoppers on them for stability and immobility during storage and transport. The legs on these tables are adjustable at the bottom as I'll show you in one of the pictures... so you could easlly get these 100% stable without any propping.

We live in the town of Amherst, New York... right smack dab next to University at Buffalo North Campus, so fast routes and easy access for those wanting local pickup..

Remember, the halves can be rolled into each-other once separated for storage and transportation like in one of the pictures bellow with several wheeled legs together, thats actually several halves together behind each-other. The space saved is huge.

Stiga is a very established Swedish company, so you know the products are top quality... as my father understood.

Here is the Amazon.com link to the table itself
- - - - - - - -

These tables come WITH the official Stiga Clipper VM Net Set included, these separately cost $70 + shipping each lowest I can find online.

Product Features

* Professional-quality table tennis table for your rec room
* 1-inch tournament grade blue laminate top, 2.25-inch wood support apron
* 4-inch ball bearing wheel casters, 2-inch square self-opening legs
* Playback position so you can practice by yourself
* Includes tournament grade net and posts

Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description

The USATT-approved Stiga Supreme table tennis table (T8104) will turn your rec room into a professional-quality table tennis arena. Approved for tournament play, it features a one-inch tournament-grade blue laminate top, edgebanding and striping (regulation size), and leg levelers to provide level play. The table conveniently features the playback position so you can practice by yourself, and a storage position that makes the table easy to store when not in use. Other features include:

* 2.25-inch wood support apron for extra support
* 2-inch square self-opening legs
* 4-inch ball-bearing wheel casters for easy mobility

It includes tournament-grade net and posts, but does not include racquets or paddles.

Product Description

* ITTF approved for tournament play
* Includes tournament grade net and posts
* 1" tournament grade blude laminate top
* Edgebanding and striping - regulation style
* 2 1/4" wood support apron for extra table support
* 2" square self-opening legs
* Leg levelers on outer legs provide level play
* 4" ball-bearing wheel casters for easy mobility
* Playback and storage positions
* Storage position dimensions: 28"W x 60"D x 64"H
* Playing position dimensions: 5'W x 9'D x 30"H

Product Details

* Shipping Weight: 304 pounds

We have separately 4x Butterfly Europa Net Sets - these are in pristine condition and considered top of the line. Amazon has these the cheapest at $89. I am selling each for $55 + $10 shipping.

We have also found 26x Stiga Effect professional rackets, these are WRB (3 stars). These are $50 rackets, I'm selling them for $20 + $5 shipping each. - Of-course I'll put them into nice bubble-wrap envelopes or cardboard boxes if I deem the envelopes not sturdy enough. Out of the 26 I think I saw 1 or 2 have a little of their rubber starting to peal a tiny bit, but I will #1 watch for any adhesive separation on each racket I send, #2 save the least pristine rackets for last, and #3 immediately inform the buyer if his racket is one of the less than pristine ones and offer discount or cancelation.

- - - -

We also have 24x Official Stiga Barriers 6 feet, 6 inches in length (6.5 feet), and 2 feet, 4 inches in height (2.33 feet). These barriers sell for $24 + shipping the cheapest online, I'm selling them for $14 + shipping. All are in like-new condition. Keep in mind that these are NOT small, and I have to think up of how to ship them separately, but it would be a really good idea to have them if you're already buying tables. If not with tables, I'm going to see how to disassemble them to ship packaged. I'd guesstimate the shipping at $15 per barrier at-least when disassembled and packaged (they are heavy), probably slightly less if purchasing more than one at once, since its the weight and not the size that costs this much. These are made from thick, durable, shower-curtain plastic-vinyl like material and are sure to stop any errant balls or blind-traveling neighbors :). The rods that hold them are sturdy hardened aluminum with a black non-stick and non-rust coating.

- -

We discovered 12x Polished Wooden Stands these fold and store really nicely and have been treated really well, where nothing is broken. I am looking for $9 + shipping .. the shipping will probably be around $10 and would not have to be included if shipped along with the big tables probably, as there should be room. These tables are solid and really excellent for holding scoreboards or using as sturdy stands for sign-in sheets and all materials... and I'm sure they could double as some really fancy TV dinner trays :) I'm going to stop at stating if they could support full televisions though, hehe. What is nice is that their footprint is so small and they are so easy to store.

- - -

We have 10x Folding Stiga Scoreboards - These are in like-new condition, the cheapest online price I found for these is $34 + shipping. So we are asking $18 + $7 shipping on these. These are nice, they fold and look superbly professional sporting their Stiga Logo on both sides.

- - -

Last but not least we have 12x Professional Training JumpRope - These have solid wooden handles, sturdy metal rope turning mechanisms, and what looks like flexible sturdy woven cotton rope for the body. These are in like-new condition, with several never even being opened. We are looking for $7 + $5 shipping on these. Table Tennis pros will recognize this simple instruments relevance to learned reflex maneuverability, I've done this exercises till my caffs felt like they were pushing battery acid.

- -

Thank you for your time reading this, and I hope these tables go to someone who is as big of an enthusiast as my father was, or a club where they'll see some life again. I would prefer to leave them in good hands, as these are the most prized belongings of my father, that cost more than even his car. To sell his things was a particularly hard decision, but we can not afford the storage.

I accept PayPal to: mnitko [ a.t ] gmail.com ... I have multiples of different items so please make sure to have your forum name in any payment.
I have yet to do this but I think I can accept checks if anyone is willing to wait for them to clear, I'm with Bank of America, so PM me to get my address. I can also look into how to collect money orders but it should be simple.

If there is interest in a shipment to Canada, I can look into it, I've never done it before but I'll deff give it my best... at worst it might cost a bit extra shipping I think.

Use my PayPal e-mail to identify me precicely on Heatware, I have flawless rating, its mnitko [a.t] gmail.com
My e-bay is under: black_Iria

SOLD:
Audigy 2 ZS Gamer
2GB DDR PC4000 Performance OCZ Gold Ram
2x Stiga Supreme Tables
2x Stiga Table Tennis Borders

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
bump for you, weird that i just got done watching part of balls of fury and then i see this lmfao g/l

Back