WTT for A8N32-SLI Deluxe & BFG7800GTX OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Want to trade a new in box 17" or 19" (your choice) Dell LCD for your A8N32-SLI Deluxe. Board needs to be either new or have no modifications done to it and have everything included with it included to me (IE no missing IO shield etc--although I dont really care about a driver CD or cables of any kind). I would prefer a rev 1.1 or better but will entertain any offer on one.
The monitors I have are brand new in the box never opened w/ full warranty thru Dell (they base it on Manufacture date as far as I can tell.. in 4 years I have only RMAed one monitor ever) I will open and test if you like if we can make a deal.

Also willing to trade for a BFG 7800GTX 256 OC (BFG ONLY). I can trade a LCD or a PSP, maybe I can dig something else up for you or willing to do a trade + a little cash (although I prefer to do a full trade so I can tell my wife I didnt spend any money :)

Shoot me a PM here with offers. I respond pretty much within a few hours.

Heat is under Tormond or if you would like any refs/info/phone #s etc I will respond via PM with info. Help me get another Folding machine up and running :)

Crappy 19".....the e193fp. Well not crappy but not the Ultrasharp. Willing to entertain all offers for any of the above. Just don't ask me to buy your stuff for 410 less than I can buy it online. Really looking to trade some of this stuff I have laying around for something I need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back