WTT: Intel 7700 for 7700K

Ur_Mom

Fully [H]
My son bought me a 7700 for my birthday. He wanted to get the K, but messed up on ordering. I already broke the Intel factory seal, so cannot return it (my bad). Never been used. He gave the ok to trade (he was going to try, but I said I knew some fine chaps that might help a brotha out!).

I want the 7700K. Anyone want to trade their 7700K for my 7700? I'll toss in $50 (or whatever the price difference is).

If you're looking to upgrade to Coffee Lake soon, it'd be a good trade. Still have a good CPU plus $50 for a couple months until you upgrade. :) (trying to sell it hard here!).

New in box, factory seal is broken, cooler included.

***edit - Traded. Thank you kirbyrj! I really appreciate it a ton! Sent out today via UPS with tracking! ***

Last edited:
Bump. :)

No one wants to part with a 7700K?

Anyone want to buy a 7700? $250. Brand new. Just paid $298 for it. It's a bargain! :)

It even comes with the cool Intel Core i7 7th Gen case sticker for showing off your amazing new processor! :D

That would be a good, compatible trade in my opinion. Only thing is no Optane (which is not needed anyways).

I run a 6700K on a Z270 board and love it. I actually prefer it over the 7700K as the 7700K has voltage issues, and liked to ride at 1.32 on my board no matter what I set. Fat and happy now at 1.225. Plus I still get Windows 7 support :)

It would be a good trade, but I'm wanting the 7700K as that's what he intended to get. :/ Sorry.

Morning bump!

If you decide to go for it, Kirby, let me know!

Everyone enjoy your Friday!

I'm on vacation until Saturday. I might repurpose my desktop to my media server since there is no coffee lake on z270 and then I'd be willing to swap out the 7700k for sure.

Bumped again! Happy Hump Day!

$250, shipped UPS. Or trade for a 7700K (plus, I'll pay an extra $50). As my Grandpa used to say "Hell of a deal!". :)

holy-batman-holy-bumpage-batman.jpg

Going for another morning bump!

Back