WTT: Nokia E62 for w/e

ppandemic

Gawd
(image below)

The phone is in very good condition. One very small (a few mm) hairpin scratch on the screen.

I will include a 512MB MiniSD card (normal size SD adapter), Charger, Car Charger, leather case.

The phone works great, slide in your Cingular SmartCard and start calling/texting/AIM,MSN,YIM,ICQ.

Data xfer via USB or Infared works great also.

I have tested every feature on this phone and it all works fine.

EDIT: I have about 30 Games on this phone, about 10 Themes, some music, and the latest flash player.

I want to trade this phone and the extras for another Cingular compatible phone, such as (not limited to) the Nokia 7370, Nokia N70, or MOTORAZR V3xx. Preferably a nice Samsung :p

I NEED a phone that either works with Cingular or is unlocked (pop in my SmartChip and have it working)

Please contact me if you have something you would like to offer, thanks.

AIM: Dual Projekt (Phone: Pandakeitai)
YIM: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Paypal Email: [email protected] (or [email protected])

Thanks! :)

l_2b3b96b6e7102e830483197525a2df72.jpg

just a public service announcement , just wanted to say i am going to ups store right now to send him my Lg cu500 for his phone

peace out

ok so he told you he sent it out about 2 or 3 times? and he said his "friend" shipped it for him? right....

sounds to me like you did get screwed. but i would give it another week before you rush to judgement. i know you don't want to, but it could show up if he decides to send it now that you've outed him. my suggestion to you would be after that time of waiting, go post a thread in the Troll section and you'll get more feedback there.

erased, problem solved, it was shipped to the ups store,
sorry if i offended anyone i appologized to the seller,

Back