WTT/WTS Kenwood eXcelon DDX812/netbook

SeanL9941

Weaksauce
1st item:
a Acer Aspire one Netbook 1.6ghz 1.5gb ram 160gb harddrive 3 cell battery, box and newegg says 120gb this does have 160gb - i also upped the memory from 1gb to the max 1.5gb (not an easy task)
would like to get $300 for it or trade (see WTTF list) will post pics if needed - crappy iphone camera

2nd Item : http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle

I have a brand new never used , never taken out of the box , just recieved today (3/3)

Kenwood eXcelon DDX812 this is a Double Din am/fm cd/dvd mp3/divx...etc etc.. ipod will work just needs a cable depending on your ipod - this also has Bluetooth built in

my car cannot handle the double din size of the radio :(

what i am looking for really is to upgrade my desktop right now its a e6300 and 8800gts 320mb .... cant run gta 4 or mirrors edge very well at all - so thinking quad core and a better videocard -

also looking for a mac of some kind - even a mac mini or macbook "white" 2ghz or better and with the GMA X3100 not the GMA 950 (dont care about ram i have some here and its cheap to upgrade)

Only otherthing i can think of that i'd like to get would be a ps3 with games/accessories or +cash or giftcard to someplace i can get games

Open to offers on both items

WTS/WTT: netbook - $300 obo
WTS: Excelon DDX812 - $550 obo

WTTF: macbook (pro?if only i could be so lucky)
WTTF: quad core, Videocard (Pci-e) better then 8800gts 320mb *much better if possible (so not 8800gts 640mb)
WTTF: PS3 60gb or 80gb dont care about ps2 emo engine - as long as it is in Good condition and has no issues and comes with game(s) and accessories , still under warranty would be nice as well,

also have a modded wii with bunch of games willing to take offers ( $330) I got the wii here on [H] a few months back

Bump

Taking offers on Both - really need the money for a plane ticket to NY in May,

Back