WTTF: I have a 2500+ xp Barton, Need to trade

HitmanZ

Gawd
2500+ xp, barton, 333mhz, 512 cache, oem, in box, new, never used. This chip doesn't overclock, was made in 2004 week 2, with stepping

axda2500kv4d
iqyha0402tpmw

I need and want badly one 512 mb ddr pc3200+ corsair, kingston. Has to be xms or hyper x or oc'ing type. No cash, straight trade only.

I also have a new, sealed, oem 250gb maxtor 5400 maxline 2 hard drive. This one almost never fails!!!!! Reliable and quiet. Much better than the 7200 rpm because it's more reliable but with less speed (of course).

I want 2 512 ddr's for this maxtor, same memory specs as above.

Refs- Superartus on ebay
- Superartus on heatware

Email- [email protected]

Hey, just to let you know, Crucial is not "oc'ing type" like you said you wanted.

Free BumpZorZ

Originally posted by slaya
Hey, just to let you know, Crucial is not "oc'ing type" like you said you wanted.

Free BumpZorZ

I cant read bump ;)

Originally posted by slaya

Free BumpZorZ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you on crack? My Corsair XMS pc3500 I still have runs at 245fsb 1:1

__

lol no hes not but your silly ass must be , he said crucial not corsair lol

Oh, that was jut a clever way of a uhhhh.... a bump... yeah, thats it...
heheheheh :D

Well i wanted quality memory, such as corsair, kingston and mushkin.
Anyone ever heard of kingmax, and ocz and geil being quality? Meaning being as stable or run free of errors? I hate some bad experience with kbyte and ocz in the past meaning that they wouldn't load certain games. Any advice?

I love GEIL. Never had a problem with any of their memory, they are up there with all the other big brands.

Bump!!

I need to get rid of the hard drive and barton. I also have m130 palm for trade too

Originally posted by DPOSCORP
I have a 512 Stick of Kingston ram, but I think it is only 2100 or 2700.
I would trade it straight up for the barton if you wanted.
LMK.
[email protected].

Sorry guy, i'm interested in 3200+. I need to overclock!!!

Thanks for the offer though.

Back