WTTF Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
Looking for a notebook for my Mom for Xmas. Needs to be minimum of the following specs )or VERY close to it)

Pentium 4 M 1.6+ (or equivalent Sempron etc)
512MB RAM
CDRW
14" Screen or better
Decent battery life
Needs to have Wireless capability in one way or another (prefer internal but not mandatory)

See that wasn't very hard was it. Would be better if it had some warranty on it and would be even better if it was a Dell something or another as I deal with them daily.

Would also be interested in a Unlocked Cingular 8125 for my wife. She has been playing with my Verizon xv6700 and keeps trying to steal it from me.

Stuff I have for trade

AMD X2 4400+ Bare CPU (was purchased retail box but no longer have the fan..CPU works fine) never overcloced but can give steppings if interested

Apple iBook 900Mhz, 40GB Hard Drive, 14" Screen, Airport, CD-RW/DVD, 540MB RAM (I think)

NIB Dell 20" e207FPW LCD Monitor

Dell Axim x51 520Mhz, Used about 45 minutes total. Has Bluetooth and 802.11 Wireless, Have Axim, Charging Base etc, no idea where the original box ended up

Mac Mini 1.4 G4. Stock Mac Mini before the Intel ones came out. Works fine and has Mac OSX something on it (10.2 I believe)

My heat is in my Sig. I can add a little cash if needed to make any of the above happen but would prefer a trade. PM me with offers. Only kicker is that I need the notebook for XMas so would need it Shipped quickly/overnight/2 day etc to get it here before Xmas (I will pay the shipping costs no problem)

LMK what you have and make my Mom happy for Xmas

Bump and considering offer sent via PM will get back to you after I wake up enough to pound on little keys (my phone). I would also be willing to sell any of it flat out as long as the price pretty much allows me to get my mom a laptop here by christmas from somewhere (obviously I may have to add some of my cash for that happen but you know what I mean)The iBook is a G3 900Mhz (The Pearl white one) I can send pics of anything if needed

Bump for the mom who deserves a notebook!

All PMS replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back