Xbox 360 Preorder

UltimaParadox

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/systems/xbox360/default.asp?site=NLF0823

Enjoy, but only preselling bundles, is definetly a move to make money. Either way those prices make my wallet sad :(

EBGAMES said:
Due to the size and weight of this bundle you will be charged an additional $10 shipping and handling fee.
Dates and prices have not been confirmed and are subject to change. If a price drops before launch, you will receive the lower price.
To expedite order processing, your credit card may be charged up to 10 days before the Xbox 360 launch date.
We reserve the right to substitute or remove a game or accessory that will not be available at launch. If this occurs, you will be notified and have an opportunity to cancel at any time up until 10 days before the Xbox 360 launch date.

What happens if its within the 10 days of it being launched

holy moly....i preordered 5 units from ebgames...a few months back...they'd better be more the regular flavor and not that crappy bundle.

They will notify you at least 10 days prior with what is shipping (if any changes) so if you dont let them know you get what they got.

I pre-ordered instore and avoided this nonsense.

AARGH!

Looks nice. I'd rather not have those games though. The only game I really like in there is Perfect Dark. Perfect Dark was my favorite for N64.

That isn't even a good deal. They're cramming everything together and leaving it at MSRP.

I just want a controller to play games on my computer. Isn't the release date November 25th? Or did I just pull that date out of my ass?

Dude, I just pre-ordered my 360 at my local Gamestop and they're not being jerks about pre-order bundles. You pre-order what you want. I just got the essentials...the 360 Premium System, Perfect Dark Zero, and Dead or Alive 4. Basically, I didn't have to bother with crap I didn't want. Save your money or spend the rest on extra controllers and go to Gamestop.

screw that I would never pay that much $ for a console I rather put that in to my RIG...pshhhhh

u guys are idiots. The eb website always does bundles. THe stores do the systems by them selves. Walk your lazy ass to the store and pre order one.

you can do the core or the 399 system

I just watched some video from the German Game Conference where they demo'ed the new Dashboard. Not only is the interface looking like sweet, sweet, candy, candy, ass, ass... but they showed it seamlessly interfacing with and iPod and a PSP. :D

Edit: Since this post wasn't really on topic, I'm going to make it so. Yeah, definitely pre-order in store so you know what kind of waiting list you are dealing with as well as not having to worry about any shipping mishaps. Not having to buy extra junk is always a plus.

Yeah, go to the store and pre-order...two months ago. Every EB and Gamestop around Raleigh, NC is sold out of their first shipments. They couldn't promise anything before Christmas.

OMG the price of the bundle took me off guard. I've got $400 on my mind only to see $699! Man I can spring for the console and one game at launch...I was thinking PGR3.

From what I understand BB will only be pre-ordering to Reward Zone members, and won't have any units for sale launch day other than those preorders. :eek:

Back