Xbox one in stock at Amazon right now 4:45pm EST

Looks like it says it will require a few extra days to process

Newegg makes you buy it with a combo and cheapest is 700+. no thanks, lol

Mine still says "processing" so I have not gotten a shipment notice. If it does not ship today I will probably cancel as I know I will end up in "sorry we oversold" limbo. I am responsible for the niece's big gift this year (we all pitch in last kid in the family! lol) she wanted a wii U or xbox one....if amazon flakes looks like it is Wii U for her! lol. Probably a better choice she has a Wii and I understand the Wii U will play Wii games.

Newegg makes you buy it with a combo and cheapest is 700+. no thanks, lol

Wow, really? I thought you could just buy a game or something that you would want when you first buy a system and that would count for a combo. That kinda sucks then.

My local mom and pops store was only selling them with a extra controller and 3 games. It was like $800 something for the bundle. They have Xbox ones in stock all the time

I bit. Not sure if I'll keep it for myself or sell it to a friend for what I paid for it. They're definitely in shorter supply than I expected so why not.

FWIW, you can walk into our local Fred Meyer where the shelves are filled with XBONE, I haven't seen any retail shortage in my own.

Are you going by website status or in store because if its in store your statement certainly is not true.

I've been into Best Buy, Walmart, and Target many times in the past few weeks and have yet to see a single unit.

FWIW, you can walk into our local Fred Meyer where the shelves are filled with XBONE, I haven't seen any retail shortage in my own.

Freddies always seems to have electronics in stock because I think people forget that they have an electronics department.

Plenty in the New Hampshire area, Walmart, Target, etc. No shortage.

Back