Yahoo! Reportedly in Talks With News Corp.

HardOCP News

[H] News
This just keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it? First it was Microsoft vying for Yahoo with a bid 62 percent higher than the company’s stock value. Then rumors that Google would help fend off a Microsoft bid. Now, the latest rumor is that News Corp. is in talks with Yahoo.

Yahoo! Inc., fighting off a takeover bid from Microsoft Corp., is in talks with News Corp., according to a report on The Wall Street Journal's web site. The talks, according to the Journal are an attempt to fend off Microsoft's offer, which was initially valued at $44.6 billion.

5 minutes from now:

Microsoft is in talks with News Corp to fend off the fending off of the hostile takeoverbid of Yahoo.

This is going to end up ugly, and teh losers will be customers and stockholders in all these companies. Fuck, if NewsCorp does buy Yahoo, how long before Yahoo becomes as unintelligent and and equally annoying as Fox News????:mad:

This is going to end up ugly, and teh losers will be customers and stockholders in all these companies. Fuck, if NewsCorp does buy Yahoo, how long before Yahoo becomes as unintelligent and and equally annoying as Fox News????:mad:

I dunno. I think it would be pretty funny if they linked a relevant O'Reilly rant next to any of your search results: "This is why you are ruining America..."

1000 times better than being linked to a Looser Larry King Rant or an MSNBC rant.

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.... I'm ready to delete my yahoo account if News Corp buys Yahoo.

Back