Yamaha V675 7.2 Receiver - 299

DAMN I've been in powerful need of a nice AVR, having purchased those andrew jones speakers, as well as a SVS set still sitting on boxes.

100% claimed, I'm on waitlist whatever that means.

How does this AVR compare to some similar options from Denon, X1000, X2000, S500BT

DAMN I've been in powerful need of a nice AVR, having purchased those andrew jones speakers, as well as a SVS set still sitting on boxes.

100% claimed, I'm on waitlist whatever that means.

How does this AVR compare to some similar options from Denon, X1000, X2000, S500BT

Means that when you click on claim, you get 15 minutes to check out. If you don't checkout, a person on the wait list has a chance to do so. I bit on one. Didn't really 100% need a new receiver, but my V373 is not the greatest in the first place and this price was nuts.

I've heard this unit very favorably reviewed at MSRP. At $299 it's a steal really. Only issue I've heard of is the Pandora streaming does not work right. I don't know if this is universal, though.

I picked up the Demon x1000 from A4L for $229 shipped. Overall a better receiver in terms of quality and features outside of 7.2 channels.

Back