Immortals of Aveum

On to the last boss. Had a very good time with it. Actually the storyline was much more complex and interesting than I thought. The big reveal also made sense and just overall, bad guy wasn't just a bad guy but one with deep motivations (and then he becomes a bad guy lol). Overall, I think I may even give this one a 8/10. Just need to finish last battle which is difficult a bit.

Ok finished it. Yes 8/10.

Last edited:
So the developer learned nothing from the ordeal.

Your marketing sucked. The game isn't a "shooter," it's a first-person ARPG. It didn't showcase how good the game actually feels to play, and marketing it as a "shooter" missed the audience that you should have been reaching out to. The wokeness of the story and characters oozing through in all of the cinematic trailers didn't help, either.

It also certainly doesn't look like that much money was spent on the game's development. This game probably could have been made with a much smaller team, but EA does love its bloat.

So the developer learned nothing from the ordeal.

Your marketing sucked. The game isn't a "shooter," it's a first-person ARPG. It didn't showcase how good the game actually feels to play, and marketing it as a "shooter" missed the audience that you should have been reaching out to. The wokeness of the story and characters oozing through in all of the cinematic trailers didn't help, either.

It also certainly doesn't look like that much money was spent on the game's development. This game probably could have been made with a much smaller team, but EA does love its bloat.
Yikes maybe it isn't the game for me then :p. I was just judging off of KickAssCop 's posts and that article's remarks of no grind or micro transactions.

Back