Paypal $15.00 Cash Rebate!! LOOK!!

ps3guru03

Gawd
https://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/bannerout_s.html?route=bannerout.s

Spend $30.00 or more on a purchase using paypal during Feb. 8 though March 31 and get a 15.00 cash rebate!!

Instructions on using this -
1. Click the link and they will ask for your paypal email adress. Enter it in, then click the "I agree/submit" button. You are now registered to receive the rebate. Once you have made your qualifying purchase of 30.00 (US) or more, paypal will be automatically know to send you a rebate of 15.00 (US) Please note that you will not be receiving any email confirmation or such. The whole process is automatic, so just look out for your rebate.

Terms/Conditions -
Registration. You must first register for this offer on http://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/index.html using your PayPal account's primary email address.

Single Purchase. Once registered for this offer, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

Eligible Website. You must make a purchase on www.eBay.com, www.eBay.ca or any United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal. Purchases on www.eBay.com and www.eBay.ca must be made through the eBay checkout flow via the eBay website and must not be made through the PayPal Send Money tab.

Promotion Period. Purchases must be made between February 8, 2007 12:01 AM PST and March 31, 2007 11:59 PM PST.

Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments, payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.

Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Limitations. Limit one registration and one $15.00 USD rebate per PayPal Account. Offer available for a limited time. Offer is limited to PayPal users in the United States and Canada. PayPal account must be in good standing prior to and throughout the offer period to qualify.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats awesome dude, nice find.

Might be able to afford better RAM now.

How many times can this be used?

Thats awesome dude, nice find.

Might be able to afford better RAM now.

How many times can this be used?

No Problem. I thought this was awesome too! I think you can use it only once per purchase I guess. Too bad this offer was released today because I made so many purchases on the 7th...I could have got over 45 in rebates. Darn!! :(

I think you can use it only once per purchase I guess.
Correction - Use it only once per account. Damn...It's still Good!

Guys read the rules before buying something from EBAY.

You must make a purchase on www.eBay.com, www.eBay.ca or any United States or Canadian website that accepts PayPal. Purchases on www.eBay.com and www.eBay.ca must be made through the eBay checkout flow via the eBay website and must not be made through the PayPal Send Money tab.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Looks like I will be camping out on Newegg tonight looking for something to buy. :p

So the purchase MUST be made through ebay... meh. I liked the payment date too, May 28 2007.

But hey, free money is free money.

So the purchase MUST be made through ebay... meh. I liked the payment date too, May 28 2007.

But hey, free money is free money.
No, purchases are not limited to ebay only. But if you use ebay you must pay "through the ebay checkout flow" and not directly through paypal's "send money" tab.

Offer terms and conditions ;)

Thanks OP, this is just the discount i had been looking for :)

Since I -JUST- paid, today, for a $71 purchase via paypal, for something I ordered, TODAY that should make me eligible :)

what would be a smart buy? i noticed you can buy a $15 gift card to starbucks and get reimbursed.

I'm about to make a eBay/PayPal purchase; do I need to enter a code at the checkout? I entered my email on the "I Agree. Submit" page but have not got en email or anything.

Since I -JUST- paid, today, for a $71 purchase via paypal, for something I ordered, TODAY that should make me eligible :)

As long as you registered before you paid you should be fine.

1. Registration. You must first register for this offer...

2. Once registered for this offer, you must use your PayPal account to spend at least $30.00 USD or $34.50 CAD on a single purchase on an eligible website.

I'm about to make a eBay/PayPal purchase; do I need to enter a code at the checkout? I entered my email on the "I Agree. Submit" page but have not got en email or anything.

This appears to be like the "holiday rebate" promotion. It was the same setup where you just submitted your paypal email on the promtion page and then made a purchase, using the ebay checkout or via a merchant that accepted paypal. I received no emails confirming my entry into the promotion but still received the rebate a month or so later.

With that said, my gf followed the exact same protocol and never received the rebate. :confused: We have since contacted paypal only to get the run around and Im sure if we b1tch enough, they will finally give in.

Paypal pfff :rolleyes:

Thanks Absinthe. Hopefully it will come through. I've had my issues with PayPal in the past... :(

# Rebate Payment. The $15.00 USD rebate will be deposited into your PayPal account by May 28, 2007. If you made your purchase in Canadian Dollars you will receive the Canadian Dollar equivalent of $15.00 USD at the day of the rebate payment.

Hey Everybody!, Im the OP and I just wanted to respond to your thank you's with a No Problem and questions. I have updated the 1st post with the terms and stuff that you may want to read.

Will this work with paypal personal account? Or is it only for premier or business account?

I bite!

LOL, yesterday I said that if I could find a Logitech G5 under $40 I would get it...

Newegg $39 +s/h (openbox)

TigerDirect $43 +s/h

ZipZoomFly $49 (free shipping)

All 3 have Paypal Checkout :D Went with TigerDirect:p

Fuck! i just spent 30 on ebay on the 7th and this started on the 8th!! :mad:

thanks OP :D

i got this paypal info from another forum and i bought a pny 2gb (2 x 1gb) desktop w/ 60 rebate + the 15 from paypal.

Used it to buy a Thermalright SI-128 :D

Just make sure to register your paypal email first before doing any purchase.

ugh. I just purchased 1GB of laptop memory from ZZF on the 6th, figures.

Back