Blazin Hot! BFG GeForce 7800 GTX $491 at Dell

Wow... awesome buy!

Too bad I don't have a PCI-E system yet... lol

Dude Im absolutely floored and wondering what the heck I should do! Holy CRAP!

dang... just tried stacking it with a concession coupon I have. :)

I may have to bite on this deal.

Man this so tempting! Wow this battle of prices is out of sight! that card is getting lower and lower

dang, if i can figure out how to cancel my order for the x800xl from monarch ill get this video card now o_O So does anyone know how to cancel from monarch btw :)

This is a SCORCHING deal. 1-2 weeks delivery. Even 2 months from now, I bet the price won't come done to 491 for this BFG card.

Thx. Just ordered meself one.

didnt dell screw a bunch of people last generation on ATI cards? people ordered and months went by without shipment? maybe it was somthing else.. but i sure it was a ATI hi end deal from last summer.

bastages... i got one! Surprisingly the last post is what did it. Worse case Dell can put a hold on $500 on my CC for a bit if they like. If these get backed up I don't want to be at the end of the line. I have hope first dell order was last month for a 2405FPW, it got here newegg fast or faster despite the usually shiops in 2 weeks... and after a little haggling over 2 dead pixels, I got a perfect one and the delivery guy picked the old one up. How can you beat that? I dunno... I just dont see how they get RR ratings like guys selling off "the back of the truck."

dajet24 said:
didnt dell screw a bunch of people last generation on ATI cards? people ordered and months went by without shipment? maybe it was somthing else.. but i sure it was a ATI hi end deal from last summer.
Yep, it was the x800XT and x800XT PE dropped shipped from ATI. ATI wasn't fulfilling the orders and I cancelled mine after 3 months (last delay was an additional 2-3 months... most people still didn't get it after that either).

BFG and nvidia don't seem to have problems making chips or cards, so it's not the same as the ATI fiasco.

Yeah I was just gonna say keep hope....

Saying they stalled on ATi cards is an intersting comment. Yes anything that was about as rare as a bald eagle at the walmart of computers might not ship so fast!

theres also a dell 20% off notebook/desktop accesories coupon going around, if anyone has an extra please let me have it

Score!!!!!!!!!1 WTGPWNBBQFTW Wafflestomped all the way...

521.84 shipped with taxes. Ship on or before July 22!!!!

-tReP

Man, what a sweet deal! I bit on the Inspiron 700M with $600 off of $1500 so I can't spend any more money.

I sense much danger here... I remember that darn ATI X800 Dell messup all too well... a best friend waited 8 months for his order and never got anything... in the end he canceled and they offered him $50 off a future order... talk about angry he is... still mentions to this day about it, darkside he is... (seriously guys, goodluck and let us know how fast the orders are received.)

Skids1 said:
I sense much danger here... I remember that darn ATI X800 Dell messup all too well... a best friend waited 8 months for his order and never got anything... in the end he canceled and they offered him $50 off a future order... talk about angry he is... still mentions to this day about it, darkside he is... (seriously guys, goodluck and let us know how fast the orders are received.)

Once I have a tracking number...I'll order the rest of my computer...and not until then.

-tReP

$491 SHIPPED WITH TAXES!

Wow. Now I'm off to NewEgg to buy a mobo and PSU for this beast...

too bad my card shipped allready or id cancle and do this this is a far better deal even with tax

Think it'll actually come with the free T-Shirt and SlickPad that the box claims? Or is the image "representative only"?

dajet24 said:

:( Yes 7 months 11 days before product was shipped.

Skids1 said:

The main problem there was ATI's fault. There were shortage everywhere, not just Dell. I don't think this will be an issue as Nvidia is on top of things with this latest release.

I ordered my BFG 7800 GTX from my Dell business rep earlier for $432 plus tax w/ free shipping. ;)

^ now thats a [H]ot Deal.

It's [H]ot and [H]ard so I'm in. Though I'm wondering what I've done. I just got back from Vegas where we did a bach. party trip for a friend. We had a great time, but money was flying, and there wasn't much left. Now I've got a $534 video card coming, and I don't even have a motherboard it works in! AYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :confused:

Couldn't resist nice deal, Now I have 2 MSI 6800 NU I have to get read of damn you dell...............but must resist doing second order

$491.15 shipped. I sure hope Dell comes through on this one. SLI here I come. :D

canislupy said:
$491.15 shipped. I sure hope Dell comes through on this one. SLI here I come. :D

$491 isn going to get you no 7800 GTX action in SLI trim. :p

Back