10.3 drivers

I am on the 10.3s and I have bezel management set up, but it doesn't show up in games like BC2 or Batman AA. Anyone know what might be up with that? The 10.3 profiles are much more stable than 10.2 profiles for me so at least that is a win!

I am on the 10.3s and I have bezel management set up, but it doesn't show up in games like BC2 or Batman AA. Anyone know what might be up with that? The 10.3 profiles are much more stable than 10.2 profiles for me so at least that is a win!

I think it only works on the highest res, with me a new res showed up in games after enabling bezel management and without using that it didnt work.

Updated to 10.3. It worked fine yesterday then I started getting flickering on my middle screen, like it goes pitch black and normal then goes black at random intervals.

Updated to 10.3. It worked fine yesterday then I started getting flickering on my middle screen, like it goes pitch black and normal then goes black at random intervals.

Updated my BIOS and so far works ok.

2 DVI and 1 Displayport. I get an ocasional 1 second flicker but it's not as bad as before which kept flickering at random lengths.

2 DVI and 1 Displayport. I get an ocasional 1 second flicker but it's not as bad as before which kept flickering at random lengths.

In the past I have had some white artifacting on my DP monitor.
I would bet it has to do with the DP voltage issue, but I have not seen the issue as much since 10.3 so I have yet to flash the BIOS; though XFX did send me a new BIOS to use.

Back