Status
Not open for further replies.
Circuitbreaker8 said:
Work = money
Selling stuff on the side = more money

lol

QFT

Thats how I operate now :D

Remember when I was 16, brought me a computer that had a Intel 2.8Ghz, 512mb of ram, 6800vanilla, 15in monitor, printer, all by HP, cost me $1700!! Took me all summer to get that money, by working at Popeyes and selling useless things I had. Ah good stuff.

daba said:
In case anyone is wondering, it's a Benchmark DAC1, Sennheiser HD650 on bottom, Grado HF-1 hanging up top, Razer Copperhead, Dell 2405FPW, Lian Li V1000, Thinkpad X40, and a very unimpressive func 1030 archetype.

It's how I usually have my workstation.

You forgot to say what that egg is. :)
The thinkpad is nice, Lenovo or IBM?

Edit: Lenovo had a demoday at my work with their laptops, he had a X40 there too which he showed of how well built they are... He opened the laptop, and held it and waved it around a bit, closed it and then dropped it at the floor from 20 cm... and then he walks up to it, and STANDS ON IT! And it still works... Everyone there was like "OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek: " : D

Here's my setup at home, please excuse the mess :D

workstation.jpg

knaSen said:

Edit: Lenovo had a demoday at my work with their laptops, he had a X40 there too which he showed of how well built they are... He opened the laptop, and held it and waved it around a bit, closed it and then dropped it at the floor from 20 cm... and then he walks up to it, and STANDS ON IT! And it still works... Everyone there was like "OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek: " : D

It's an IBM, and personally I wouldn't drop/stand on my X40, even if its well built!

Oh, and that egg is a little clock/timer/temperature/etc. all-in-one gizmo from Brookstone that my girlfriend gave me.

knaSen said:

ever seen a toughbook http://www.panasonic.com/business/toughbook/home.asp i think they drop that from more then 20cm :)

Just moved back into my parents place, mom's health is deteriorating & can't drive, so I'm in helping her till I go back to college in the fall. It's hard to fit all my stuff in such a small room! Feels so cluttered, but it is nice to have the main headphone rig so close to my bed :)

p60900098nt.jpg

Happy Hopping said:
What is the purpose of posting beheaded animal in a "Post Your Workstation" thread/

Im thinking it asked for it, probably looked at him wrong.j/k :p
thats just how he rolls, its in his room, its decoration.

Happy Hopping said:
What is the purpose of posting beheaded animal in a "Post Your Workstation" thread/

whats the purpose of you basically asking silly questions in EVERY thread

th3 godfather said:
anarchy thats a sweet poster, whered u snag that?

Actually, it's a advertising bag from the CeBit 2006 ;) i bought the frame, cut off a bit here so it fits inside -> done :)

@towert7 -

That isn't a keyboard holder ... i used two telescopic rack-rails and mounted em with a aluminium L-profile

Anarchy said:
@towert7 -

That isn't a keyboard holder ... i used two telescopic rack-rails and mounted em with a aluminium L-profile
Ah, I think you corrected me on that one once before as well, but still, looks like one of those keyboard trays, espeically being under the desk like that. I still think its cool.

dchrsf said:
I could of sworn at first look that was a new ultra-thin plasma TV without side panels fora sec :eek: Nice poster anyways, (and PC!!)

I would believe itif there weren't those two small holes at the top of it
:D

saturnine2 said:
Just moved back into my parents place, mom's health is deteriorating & can't drive, so I'm in helping her till I go back to college in the fall. It's hard to fit all my stuff in such a small room! Feels so cluttered, but it is nice to have the main headphone rig so close to my bed :)

Man, nice Oakley Collection. I didn't think anyone purchased the Overhead Oakley's

Happy Hopping said:

my workstation is also my room, so i took pics of the most commented things when i have people over, plus if you looked you would have noticed there was more in teh pic then the jack-a-lope, like the jack-a-lope crossing sign(one of 3 i have) the cork board with stuff dating back to before you where born and even a postcard from mars, or a 1/4 of my book collection
:rolleyes:

oh come on anarchy share the wealth. Your rig always makes me so jelous. Especially the Black Widow :(

Anarchy, do you think you could post a link to those Evangelion wallpapers?

Pretty please? :D

dab. said:
Nice setup! I love the nVidia poster.

Are all of those cases empty?

3 of the 8 cases in the overall pic are empty. (the wavemaster on the right and the 110/200C on the left)

TriXje said:
looks like a logitech ultra-x keyboard to me ;)

That's correct

wowolaf said:
Anarchy, do you think you could post a link to those Evangelion wallpapers?

Pretty please? :D

they are from http://www.animepaper.net , you have to register to DL and there's a DLs per day limit but that's needed, otherwise the bandwidth usage would explode ...

Mine is simple:

The only change from last year's workstation is the case. I've replaced my old white Casemall Solid case for a Coolermaster Centurion 532:

casenovo0kv.jpg

Pepster64 said:
It's part of his computer room....duh

Long Live Rush!!!!
;)

I'm not interested in seeing his living room, Nor is that the purpose of this thread. What's next? His bra and pantyhose?

Well, there is more cars on those piles and piles of JPG than computers. Most people photo their computer, and so happened to tag on a corner of their room of whatever that is. But all I see is piles and piles of cars, at a ratio of over 100: 1 vs. the computer, beheaded animal, chess set, among other junks.

What's that going to do w/ "Post your workstation". Not to mention the photo quality is so poor. And all the thousands of members who click that page has to pay for bandwidth from ea. one of our own ISP, not to mention the owner of hardforum also has to pay for those bandwidth.

How off topic can it get? If members here want to look at cars, we know the web site addr. of cars & drivers. I don't want to tie up my time even a ADSL speed, to load piles and piles of off-topic JPG on cars, little metal plates, beheaded animals and whatever else is hiding behind his closet. I don't want to know, and I don't care. Why are we having piles of off topic photos, and poor quality photos for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back