2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybrid.09 said:
Is that a modded SN25P with the floppy out and the LCD in? :eek: Sickness, must post specs and more pics on how you've done that :D

Nvm found the link :D http://www.sudhian.com/index.php?/forums/viewthread/93056/

ashfoot: nice room :cool:

The mod was originally done on a SN25P, although I transplanted it to a SN26P about a week ago. All I literally had to do, was pull off the face on the 26, and drop this one in it's place. Of course that means I've got an unused 25, and the face for the 26. Oh, what to do...

craigbru said:
The mod was originally done on a SN25P, although I transplanted it to a SN26P about a week ago. All I literally had to do, was pull off the face on the 26, and drop this one in it's place. Of course that means I've got an unused 25, and the face for the 26. Oh, what to do...
Where you located and you want to sell some things? I may need the drive bay (card reader) and other stuff :D

hybrid.09 said:
Where you located and you want to sell some things? I may need the drive bay (card reader) and other stuff :D

I'm in northeast Nebraska. I'm not sure if I'm going to part it out, sell it whole, or use it in another project. It's been flawless for me in the year that I've had it, I just wanted SLI, so I upgraded. :D

hybrid.09 said:

If you're interested, I have an unused sn26 that I used for about a month. its just sitting around doing nothing. been contemplating whether or not to use it just as a media server, but its kinda overkill what with the sli slots and everything. i sure love how that little thing looks though.

u somehow get urself in pic with workstation, in positions of Yea my box Rox, and/or Pwnzors, or do ya dig? etc... jus wanted to throw it out there.

Outrigger said:
If you're interested, I have an unused sn26 that I used for about a month. its just sitting around doing nothing. been contemplating whether or not to use it just as a media server, but its kinda overkill what with the sli slots and everything. i sure love how that little thing looks though.
Drop me a PM with price, location, and other stuff :D

dwilson041781 said:
i like that desk a lil like my current but on bigger scale somewhat, who makes?or where can i find?

I don't recall who makes it, but I got it at Staples. I've also seen it online. It's actually considered a computer cart, albiet a very large one, since it is on casters. The keyboard tray is also full width, although I don't use it.

Below is a link to the desk, although I only payed half of the price listed here. I also modified the two upper shelves to sit out a little further than the original.
Desk

Yea im only 17 so all the stuff there I payed for it my parents arent into the whole thing of giving me hundreds of dollars

Heres some pix of my dads Home Theater setup.

42" Samsung DLP HDTV (new) w/Dual HDMI, etc.
Panasonic Up-Converting HDMI DVD Player (new)
Definitive Technology Bipolars and surrounds (not shown), center channel
Paradigm sub
etc etc

home%20theater%20001.jpg

home%20theater%20003.jpg

home%20theater%20004.jpg

home%20theater%20006.jpg

home%20theater%20007.jpg

home%20theater%20009.jpg

home%20theater%20010.jpg

home%20theater%20011.jpg

home%20theater%20013.jpg

home%20theater%20016.jpg

P£P§!™ said:
Yea im only 17 so all the stuff there I payed for it my parents arent into the whole thing of giving me hundreds of dollars
Im 16, and my parents wont give me money either.

craigbru said:
I don't recall who makes it, but I got it at Staples. I've also seen it online. It's actually considered a computer cart, albiet a very large one, since it is on casters. The keyboard tray is also full width, although I don't use it.

Below is a link to the desk, although I only payed half of the price listed here. I also modified the two upper shelves to sit out a little further than the original.
Desk

i have that same exact desk. its a pretty good desk but the only thing that i hate is that the entire thing is kinda dipped in the center due to the massive weight of my crt monitor.

Just moved in to my new house and just got my new desk. Check it out [H]ard :) :

(If you've seen my previous setup, you'd know I dislike wires showing, so I tried my best again)

I still need to find a media center for my other computer turned media center, TV and gaming area, oh and a bed :D (I had to take care of my priorities first aka my comp ish :D )

Workstation-NewHouseSetup1.JPG

Workstation-NewHouseSetup2.JPG

Workstation-NewHouseSetup3.JPG

Workstation-NewHouseSetup4.JPG

Workstation-NewHouseSetup5Morning.JPG

Those pics have some funky perspectives, O'Doyle. I'm rather dizzy now. Nice setup, though.

DanMattia said:
Those pics have some funky perspectives, O'Doyle. I'm rather dizzy now. Nice setup, though.

Oh my fault bro, I had on my wideangle lens and it was soooo late last night, I didn't really bother to change lenses or mess around too much, I was dead tired... My apologizes to everyone who gets dizzy and all :p !

StaticSurge said:
Lol I'm 22 and me neither I have this other source of income called a job :p

I'm almost 22 (will be Oct 11) and would like to have a job, problem is that there just isn't that many Computer/IT Jobs im my small town of Tyler, Texas. Guess I'll be sacking gorceries instead for now. :(

O'Doyle said:
Just moved in to my new house and just got my new desk. Check it out [H]ard :) :

(If you've seen my previous setup, you'd know I dislike wires showing, so I tried my best again)

I still need to find a media center for my other computer turned media center, TV and gaming area, oh and a bed :D (I had to take care of my priorities first aka my comp ish :D )

http://usera.imagecave.com/merlinsmanmeat/Workstation-NewHouseSetup1.JPG[IMG]

[IMG]http://usera.imagecave.com/merlinsmanmeat/Workstation-NewHouseSetup2.JPG[IMG]

[IMG]http://usera.imagecave.com/merlinsmanmeat/Workstation-NewHouseSetup3.JPG[IMG]

[IMG]http://usera.imagecave.com/merlinsmanmeat/Workstation-NewHouseSetup4.JPG[IMG]

[IMG]http://usera.imagecave.com/merlinsmanmeat/Workstation-NewHouseSetup5Morning.JPG
damn thats a nice set up! whered you get the desK?

O'Doyle said:
Quick question.. why are you using a Bose Triport as your wallpaper? There are so many better looking & sounding headphones out there! :D

O'Doyle said:
Oh my fault bro, I had on my wideangle lens and it was soooo late last night, I didn't really bother to change lenses or mess around too much, I was dead tired... My apologizes to everyone who gets dizzy and all :p !

Haha, no worries, I was just giving you a hard time =P

Wow, You guys have some really nice setups. I just wish I had a digital camera so you could see my humble workstation.

UncleDavid218 said:
I want that desk... could you point me in the right direction?

It's Onyx desk from Office Depot.

One warning though..if you happen to place this desk in dusty environment, it'll take a lot of effort to keep it clean.

filthysanchez said:
carlos seo, what kind of amp is that?
it look like an old sennheiser 8080db i have.
It's a Brazilian Polyvox PR1800, from 1976. Here are its specs:

- Power per channel: 28W RMS@8 ohms / 35W RMS@4 ohms
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 80 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD: 0,15% @ 1 kHz, max output power

I have some JBL Control 1Xtreme speakers hooked to it, as you can see. It's a nice setup to listen to some music while working. Not so good for gaming, though. For that purpose, I prefer some headphones.

Justinkoko said:

One warning though..if you happen to place this desk in dusty environment, it'll take a lot of effort to keep it clean.
I have the same desk and this man speaks the truth. I have to wipe it down every other day if I want it to look nice.

Justinkoko said:

Thank you for answering on my behalf bro :). I was out buying then fixing up my media, tv, gaming center.... Anyway, here's a pic of how it turned out... It's not as clean as I'd hope but it was hot as heck today and I am beat.....

And about the Bose Headphones, I just thought it was cool looking.. I'm not really that big into audio... Whatever works as long as I can hear something and it looks cool. :D

Workstation-MediaCenter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back